Sequatchie @ Upperman

SCPRIDE30

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequatchie will get either Signal or Howard in first round and would then get Red Bank or Notre Dame in round two, depending on who came in second in that Region.

Red Bank may be your Region Champs based on what I have seen.  Be careful though, the Irish are a good ball club.  I can be corrected, but I believe there RB and QB were a little banged up.  They seemed to be outta sync on Friday.  Fant will get those Irish boys primed and ready.  I think it will be tough for the Irish, if they meet Sequatichie, to stop that tough running attack.  On the other hand it may be tough to catch some of those Irish boys.  Red Bank has some big ol' boys along with some athletes, which could cause some problems.

Looking ahead and please correct me if Im wrong. It isnt to far fetched that Notre Dame and Sequatchie meet in the 2nd round rather than the 3rd. Notre Dame plays at Red Bank next week and both teams are 4-0 in the region. Red Bank played decently against Alcoa. I guess my point is Sequatchie will have a tough road to hoe to get to the 3rd round. A match up with Notre Dame may happen sooner than later. Best of luck to the Indians.

negatory, negatory, negatory.....your Irish are the only ones undefeated in the Region 3 play

Booger just sayin  :popcorneater:

Red Bank may be your Region Champs based on what I have seen.  Be careful though, the Irish are a good ball club.  I can be corrected, but I believe there RB and QB were a little banged up.  They seemed to be outta sync on Friday.  Fant will get those Irish boys primed and ready.  I think it will be tough for the Irish, if they meet Sequatichie, to stop that tough running attack.  On the other hand it may be tough to catch some of those Irish boys.  Red Bank has some big ol' boys along with some athletes, which could cause some problems.

Red Bank is not undefeated in Region 3 play...Howard beat them rather handedly....ND is the only one...

yes the 3rd string QB was banged up and yall put him out in the 1st; till the last few minutes...that was our 4th QB yall had rattled in the backfield all night....the #3 that started QB, that yall put out was actually one of our recievers til a few weeks back

yes our primary RB is knee banged up; just came back this week after a couple weeks off to play sparingly against yall.....that little lightnin bug RB that was runnin around the field in all directions has been one of our recievers; but now in the backfield because of injuries......he was actually moved back out to reciever to run those hail mary routes you saw in last moments of the game....

yes we were terribly out of sync..... we implimented some of the new players and positions the week before because of QB and RB; but were able to get away with it against North Red Bank Mountain...you put out #3 (our 3rd/4th QB) early the other night and we came apart like a cheap suit offensively.....but if you wanta b a big time program and lay claim to bein one; u gotta b able to adapt to that stuff enuff to survive

we shall see

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Red Bank is not undefeated in Region 3 play...Howard beat them rather handedly....ND is the only one...

yes the 3rd string QB was banged up and yall put him out in the 1st; till the last few minutes...that was our 4th QB yall had rattled in the backfield all night....the #3 that started QB, that yall put out was actually one of our recievers til a few weeks back

yes our primary RB is knee banged up; just came back this week after a couple weeks off to play sparingly against yall.....that little lightnin bug RB that was runnin around the field in all directions has been one of our recievers; but now in the backfield because of injuries......he was actually moved back out to reciever to run those hail mary routes you saw in last moments of the game....

yes we were terribly out of sync..... we implimented some of the new players and positions the week before because of QB and RB; but were able to get away with it against North Red Bank Mountain...you put out #3 (our 3rd/4th QB) early the other night and we came apart like a cheap suit offensively.....but if you wanta b a big time program and lay claim to bein one; u gotta b able to adapt to that stuff enuff to survive

we shall see

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Thank you boog,  Think you guys will be back on track when healthy.  

and who wooda ever thought the new Howard coach wood have the Hustlin Tigers back in the playoffs his first year on the job.......North Red Bank Mountain wooda been a lot better matchup for Squatchy than Howard...

...Athletes and Speed 

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

and who wooda ever thought the new Howard coach wood have the Hustlin Tigers back in the playoffs his first year on the job

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

I expect he will, which is fine by me. The Squaw's Scrotchie County Injuns aint never beat Signal, and I don't want to drive down to Dogtrot and let 'em do it this year. B)

Edited by MountainTroll