Trinity Christian at Jackson Christian........Huge game

ReitzFan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year TCA was not the same team after the switch was made at Qb and other changes were made. Results were phenomenal. JC IS NOT the same team that played the first 4 games this year. Since they moved Gilmore to RB they are completely different. He's as good as any RB in the region. With that move they have a very balanced offense. Buehler can pass or run and he now has another good option with Gilmore. JC will win first game of playoff and they will give Aville/SH winner fits. Good luck to JC during playoffs!

Last year TCA was not the same team after the switch was made at Qb and other changes were made. Results were phenomenal. JC IS NOT the same team that played the first 4 games this year. Since they moved Gilmore to RB they are completely different. He's as good as any RB in the region. With that move they have a very balanced offense. Buehler can pass or run and he now has another good option with Gilmore. JC will win first game of playoff and they will give Aville/SH winner fits. Good luck to JC during playoffs!

I agree Intense, Whittmore is one of the most underrated running backs in all of West Tennessee. He doesn't get any credit because JC is 4-6 and he got off to a slow start. He and Zaveion Johnson.

Thank you Redrage1990, TCAIntense and BigEdMo. As banged up as y'all was and you still gave us all we could handle. Great job by the Lions. Good luck to y'all as well. I will diffidently be pulling for the Lions vs Louis Co. Congratulations to Jackson Christian, I had a good feeling about the Trinity  game since the beginning of the season. I know nothing about Riverside, except that they beat Scott's Hill, so they must be mighty good. Win or lose, JC has a great head coach and every lineman returning next year. Things are starting to look up for the young men over on Country Club Lane.

Edited by jj420

Thank you Redrage1990, TCAIntense and BigEdMo. As banged up as y'all was and you still gave us all we could handle. Great job by the Lions. Good luck to y'all as well. I will diffidently be pulling for the Lions vs Louis Co. Congratulations to Jackson Christian, I had a good feeling about the Trinity  game since the beginning of the season. I know nothing about Riverside, except that they beat Scott's Hill, so they must be mighty good. Win or lose, JC has a great head coach and every lineman returning next year. Things are starting to look up for the young men over on Country Club Lane.

Want to be relevant? You guys have to hit player development, and that starts at the middle school level. You private schools have the luxury of having a middle school team at your school, unlike the public schools in Jackson. You guys have a decent facility, I can tell y'all put money in it. Moving to D-2 will help, but still need to keep your players and develop them.

Want to be relevant? You guys have to hit player development, and that starts at the middle school level. You private schools have the luxury of having a middle school team at your school, unlike the public schools in Jackson. You guys have a decent facility, I can tell y'all put money in it. Moving to D-2 will help, but still need to keep your players and develop them.

Yeah, we need to keep them from going to South Gibson. ..lol..Seriously though, unless things change over there, and I mean from the President and some on the Board of Directors, I don't ever see JC being a real threat in D2. I mean they will compete well with the lower tier and they will occasionally slip up on an traditional Power house as they did DCA a few years ago, but that's about it. I don't see them taking advantage of being able to give financial aid, at least when it comes to good Athletes. They didn't do it the last time they were in D2, so I see no reason to believe they will this time. And that's what they'll have to do, to be on the same level with likes of Knoxville Webb, Harding Academy and the St.George's of D2. 

Edited by jj420