Milan vs Medina (South Gibson)

thedawg44

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56-19 Milan...dang...I was a little off...my predict was 41-14..lots of respect to SG but that means after a 7-0 start against cupcakes..you lose to the big 3 by a combined 126-26..SG really needs to consider beefing up their non-region schedule...no more Jackson small private alphabet schools...no more Obion Co...no more playing a school with a first year program that most jv teams could beat...just my observation....

:roflolk:  1a Humboldt... :bored: 2a Trenton... :flower:  2a Huntingdon... :ph34r:  USJ

you have an interesting take for a guy that's throwing out excuses for losing to liberty on the regular

check your mirror coach

Edited by dhstennis

:roflolk:  1a Humboldt... :bored: 2a Trenton... :flower:  2a Huntingdon... :ph34r:  USJ

you have an interesting take for a guy that's throwing out excuses for losing to liberty on the regular

check your mirror coach

Funny! While we dealt with a 6A nationally rank team and a team that people claim "they're a 4A team, that's playing in a 3A class, but they are about 20 students short of becoming a 5A team, so really they're a 5A team" team.

Not surprised by the outcome! Not going to blame the weak non-region schedule, South Gibson fans hears it. Good luck to both teams on their playoffs as both teams will travel. For South Gibson, I'm just saying give Hardin County a call, give Camden a call, give Lexington a call, that's all. I just believe coaches across this state are "Buddy-Buddy" with one another and playing each other, when it's bad for one program. South Gibson players don't know what's coming. It's sad to see that this is happening. 7-3's/6-4's look good and all, but it's ruined by not winning a playoff game. I'm exhausted, goodnight.

Not surprised by the outcome! Not going to blame the weak non-region schedule, South Gibson fans hears it. Good luck to both teams on their playoffs as both teams will travel. For South Gibson, I'm just saying give Hardin County a call, give Camden a call, give Lexington a call, that's all. I just believe coaches across this state are "Buddy-Buddy" with one another and playing each other, when it's bad for one program. South Gibson players don't know what's coming. It's sad to see that this is happening. 7-3's/6-4's look good and all, but it's ruined by not winning a playoff game. I'm exhausted, goodnight.

I would love to play Camden. We had 2 games with them in the past, both decided by 3 points.

Camden has some great fans, great atmosphere, would love to play them

That sort of reminds me of what we did to Liberty in the playoffs. dhs what is your record again against us in the playoffs ?

Dyersburg Trojans

2015 Lost 1st round...no match up with Liberty...Liberty falls in the semifinals

2014 Dyersburg's signature win, the win they will speak of for decades to come...37-35 over TECH...lost 2nd round

2013 Dyersburg lost in the quarters...Liberty lost to the same team a round prior

2012 Lost in the 1st round...Liberty, lost in the Semis

2011 Lost in the 1st round again...Liberty lost in the 2nd round

2010...Dyersburg, no playoffs...Liberty made the playoffs and won a game

2009 Lost in the 1st round...I think I see a theme here...Liberty goes down in the semifinals

2008 Lost in the quarterfinals of 3a...Liberty was 4a

2007 Lost in the 2nd round BUT, THERE IS  BUT...Trojans actually beat Trezevant...wonder if that's the only time(nope)...Liberty 4a, no playoffs...Hookfins 1st season

2006 ohh the glory years...lost in the 3a semis...I don't know what liberty was then, other than awful

2005 Lost in the 1st round...Liberty lost in 1st round

2004 Lost in the 1st round...Liberty no playoffs

2003 Lost in the 2nd round...Liberty is BORN!!! no playoffs

since 2009...libertys losses include

Giles Co...Champion  2009

White House...quarterfinalist 2010

Maplewood...Runner Up 2011

Covington...Runner Up 2012

Trezevant...Semifinalist 2013

Dyersburg...the slaw of them all 2014

CPA...Runner Up 2015

so...I don't know Trojan...you still think the Trojans have more tradition than Liberty...you sure do have a nice stadium though

maybe we'll meet again...maybe not...hard to tell with teenagers...I hope we do

Dyersburg Trojans

2015 Lost 1st round...no match up with Liberty...Liberty falls in the semifinals

2014 Dyersburg's signature win, the win they will speak of for decades to come...37-35 over TECH...lost 2nd round

2013 Dyersburg lost in the quarters...Liberty lost to the same team a round prior

2012 Lost in the 1st round...Liberty, lost in the Semis

2011 Lost in the 1st round again...Liberty lost in the 2nd round

2010...Dyersburg, no playoffs...Liberty made the playoffs and won a game

2009 Lost in the 1st round...I think I see a theme here...Liberty goes down in the semifinals

2008 Lost in the quarterfinals of 3a...Liberty was 4a

2007 Lost in the 2nd round BUT, THERE IS  BUT...Trojans actually beat Trezevant...wonder if that's the only time(nope)...Liberty 4a, no playoffs...Hookfins 1st season

2006 ohh the glory years...lost in the 3a semis...I don't know what liberty was then, other than awful

2005 Lost in the 1st round...Liberty lost in 1st round

2004 Lost in the 1st round...Liberty no playoffs

2003 Lost in the 2nd round...Liberty is BORN!!! no playoffs

since 2009...libertys losses include

Giles Co...Champion  2009

White House...quarterfinalist 2010

Maplewood...Runner Up 2011

Covington...Runner Up 2012

Trezevant...Semifinalist 2013

Dyersburg...the slaw of them all 2014

CPA...Runner Up 2015

so...I don't know Trojan...you still think the Trojans have more tradition than Liberty...you sure do have a nice stadium though

maybe we'll meet again...maybe not...hard to tell with teenagers...I hope we do

He should know better than to try and bust your chops DHS! The only reason I messed with him is because of the trash he talked in the spring about how they were going to demolish us! Well they got trucked and should have been worse than it was!! Good luck to you guys & carry on!!