Dresden vs Greenfield/ Senior Night

Dtown364

In an unbiased opinion, can anyone in 1A beat Dresden this year?

I'm a Henry County fan and unbiased. The team I saw in the jamboree in Paris will be very very tough to beat in 1A. I'm sure they've improved since then too. I'm also not sure what other teams are out there because I don't follow 1A very closely.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty, it simply depends on the health of this team. If everyone is healthy and 100% by playoffs, I just can't see anyone beating Dresden. On the flip side, this team doesn't have enough depth for injuries. It's get healthy or bust, just my opinion.

Guest hevyrevy1611

53-14 Dresden. Second half was lowered to 9mins per quarter with running clock. Congrats Lions. Our 1st Undefeated reg. season since 1970. We are so proud of y'all! WTG! Now its time to go 5-0 in the second season, the one that really counts! I believe you can do it. The first team that gets a gold ball is always special & epic. Do it men! It's a better experience than you can imagine. Just wait, you'll see!

I'll give you a biased unbiased opinion. Yes we can be beat but it will take a very good team to do it. Need to have a good running game to keep our offense on sideline. But on the other side our defense has averaged giving up 5 points per game. Line play will be key IMO, Dresser is great at making things happen when pressured. Not sure about his mobility after this little hiccup. Would love to see a Dresden vs Wayne County semi final cause it sounds like these two teams are a mirror of each other. That could be a tall order for both teams with Trenton, UC, Huntingdon and NCS to deal with. No idea what Memphis will bring to the table either.

So you think Dresden will walk through Trenton with Winn on the bench ? I mean he might play but if that happens

Never said Dresden will walk through Trenton. Think we win first round with him on bench. After that we need him. I think we can beat Trenton if he isn't ready but it will need to be mistake free game.