Dresden vs Greenfield/ Senior Night

Dtown364

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have looked at this site for years and have always enjoyed the friendly banter between fans.  I enjoy some more than others.  I have said that I would never post anything because sometimes I can say the wrong thing at the wrong time.  I have read very good things about Dresser and some very bad things and that is why I don't post.  I even avoid sitting with our fans if I can because of the negative comments.  People don't realize what they say sometimes.  The only reason I am posting anything now is because of the recent crazy posts.  Dresser has played in the 4th quarter of 4 games this year.  Those being Westview, Trenton, UC (which he left early in 4th) and Humboldt (which he left early in 4th).  His coach has not tried to "pad" his stats.  People are posting things they know nothing about.  His coach had absolutely nothing to do with him getting hurt.  It was just a freak thing.  Injuries happen and they are part of the game.  You can't play or not play a kid because you are afraid of him getting hurt.  Dresden will be just fine with or without Dresser.  We have some great athletes who can step in and get the job done.  Thank you to the ones who have shown genuine concern for Dresser and not just Dresser the QB.

It seems I struck a nerve. Could you be part of the coaching staff or even Mr Rang.? Winn is your golden goose..... I just hope the coaching staff doesnt cook the goose. Just my opinion but Dresden and the staff cant win without winn. He is a very special player.

You're far from it. I just don't like seeing negative comments that are not true with zero proof behind them.

Should be a good game to rest the majority of the starters and get them ready for the playoffs. Nothing against Greenfield but they just don't have the depth or talent to keep this close even against the JV squad. Jones should see a complete games worth of action the next two weeks and let Dresser heal up.

Weakley County should look deeply into consolidation soon. Wont ever happen with the current administration but from financial burden on county it should be done.

What football class would a Weakley County HS be? That would make a great rivalry with Henry County.