LazIndex 6A Rankings Week 11

LazIndexTN

Dude how many rematches does MJ need to prove they still can't beat da haven??? Yall gotta get there first then you come talk...they say it changes, cordova is a strong team, undefeated so I just want to see this so called rating system at work...if the top 2 play teams with worse records than cordova they should fall rite? Yea....another MJ rematch with da haven!!! That's hilarious....bye felecia

BURN

VlgXG.gif

He big mad

giphy.gif

How simple is your mind, just really?? You the one said rematch!! Which brings up the past...who is the fool now? Re means to do over or again...yea I thought so...I was talking about the computer rankings before you politely brought up MJ who is a none MF factor in the eyes of da haven...stay in your lane and leave big boy football to us!!!! Lmao....oh and no I'm not mad at all but I see you took it personal, so are you big mad or little mad?

Coming from a ravenwood supporter there really isn't any roadblocks for the haven. The only problem whitehaven would've had would have been a Coach Hester led raptors. I'm expecting whitehaven to sweep through and end up in the state game.

I figured I'd eventually get the truth. As long as we stay out of our way until the Semifinals we should be good to go. Thanks

Of course a Ravenwood supporter is going to say there are no road blocks. They are not good this year. Truth is this time of year you better prepare for each team or you might just go home.

Oh he's not giving the other Region 3 teams enough credit you say? Fair enough. I believe a team like Franklin could be tough but I can't see a team from Wilson Co being on our level whatsoever... And I'd like to see a Nashville school in the Semis. It would likely be a good matchup until it's not.

I just got to thinking and I did a little research, whitehaven you should worry about all the middle tn schools. In times you have actually made it out of Memphis you have been beaten 3 out of five times by mid tn schools. Don't quite understand the arrogance when you have a losing record. Not to mention the fact that most years you have not even made it out of Memphis. Y'all might want to worry about whoever you play first.

I just got to thinking and I did a little research, whitehaven you should worry about all the middle tn schools. In times you have actually made it out of Memphis you have been beaten 3 out of five times by mid tn schools. Don't quite understand the arrogance when you have a losing record. Not to mention the fact that most years you have not even made it out of Memphis. Y'all might want to worry about whoever you play first.

ANY team that beat us from middle Tennessee had a particular profile... A HIGH major D1 athlete or 2 (Think Van Jefferson or the guy that played at Smyrna that went to Pitt i think) with a few other complimentary future college football players (think Chris Rowland or the QB from Smyrna that went on to start at TTU his whole career)... SOOOOOOO if your team doesn't have those types of players then they will likely get blown out... See the MJ whoopings, the Wilson Central beatings, etc... Honestly Ravenwood was good but we literally blew off all of our toes IN BOTH of those games, coaching and player wise. So the arrogance isn't that.. it's confidence. We may be getting a chance to play our biggest challenge Friday before the Red Dragon. If we mess around and win easily I'll be even more "arrogant" thinking about Region 3's slim chances at beating Whitehaven.

ANY team that beat us from middle Tennessee had a particular profile... A HIGH major D1 athlete or 2 (Think Van Jefferson or the guy that played at Smyrna that went to Pitt i think) with a few other complimentary future college football players (think Chris Rowland or the QB from Smyrna that went on to start at TTU his whole career)... SOOOOOOO if your team doesn't have those types of players then they will likely get blown out... See the MJ whoopings, the Wilson Central beatings, etc... Honestly Ravenwood was good but we literally blew off all of our toes IN BOTH of those games, coaching and player wise. So the arrogance isn't that.. it's confidence. We may be getting a chance to play our biggest challenge Friday before the Red Dragon. If we mess around and win easily I'll be even more "arrogant" thinking about Region 3's slim chances at beating Whitehaven.

You beat us 39-21 last year and 41-35 the previous meeting????? Whippings? Am I missing something?