9-0 Forrest @ 7-2 Jackson County

BobEarle

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the injury sit rep in chapel hill? If all starters are there, limit turnovers, forrest wins big. JC may keep it close till half.

JC may be improved, forrest has too. And this team looks to be much faster than last year. I expect some points to be scored against the youngsters Friday. Wouldn't be surprised for the clock to be running come 4th qtr.

Forrest 38

JC. 10

Region record counts first. If both had 2 region losses it would go head to head for the first tie breaker. That would hard to believe. I would also guess Marion don't want H20 as their first round opponent

How bad would it suck to get the 1 or 2 seed and have to play Watertown (would be 8-2) or Forrest (would be 9-1) in the 1st round.

Region record counts first. If both had 2 region losses it would go head to head for the first tie breaker. That would hard to believe. I would also guess Marion don't want H20 as their first round opponent

whats the difference in first or second round? Just that much quicker for you boys to start basketball......lol. In all honesty, shoukd be a good one if it happens. High powered offense against a very stingy defense.

Forrest should win this game easily. Forrest wins by 28. If it's closer than that they won't survive the first round vs Tyner.

It depends on if Forrest gets those injured players back ,and Tyner has to go over there.  I don't think Tyner will pull it out.  They have players but don't seem to be a team.

Edited by rlh