LEBANON FOOTBALL

BDP93

Should be interesting. Heard a guy talking last night and there could be a lot of moving parts in the county. Who knows if it is true, but he is a reliable source. Has anyone heard of anyone being interviewed in the county?

I know that they had 2 interviews on Friday and another set up for Monday. But I have no clue as to who. But supposedly next week they are interviewing somebody that was coaching either Friday or Saturday. I can think of some names from Independence and Oakland that fit the bill. They said that they were probably gonna have at least 6-8 interviews before making a decision.

I can think of a couple names locally that might lead to some changes having to be made at multiple schools. One of which I have heard is interested in another local opening.

Lebanon we at TC have that first game circled we are excited to play Lebanon we have been wanting this game for a few years now and I hope you'll don't think because you'll are a 6A team and TC are 2A that you can count TC as a win the 2017 TC team is loaded and will be lot better then 7-3 team from this year can't wait to play you'll let the count down begin hope you'll ready we will show everyone that TC is back and only getting better CANT WAIT until 1st game next year

Lebanon we at TC have that first game circled we are excited to play Lebanon we have been wanting this game for a few years now and I hope you'll don't think because you'll are a 6A team and TC are 2A that you can count TC as a win the 2017 TC team is loaded and will be lot better then 7-3 team from this year can't wait to play you'll let the count down begin hope you'll ready we will show everyone that TC is back and only getting better CANT WAIT until 1st game next year

cant wait........if we make the right hire. we dont need shad and his baggage.

:popcorneater:

I hope it's a great game like the TC vs G-Town a few years ago that game tested TC and had them ready for their championship push I just hope it's a great game for both schools and bring in lot of money for both schools I know that TC creek bank navy will show up I just hope Lebanon will show up on the creek bank the next year

I know that they had 2 interviews on Friday and another set up for Monday. But I have no clue as to who. But supposedly next week they are interviewing somebody that was coaching either Friday or Saturday. I can think of some names from Independence and Oakland that fit the bill. They said that they were probably gonna have at least 6-8 interviews before making a decision.

I can think of a couple names locally that might lead to some changes having to be made at multiple schools. One of which I have heard is interested in another local opening.

thank you steelcityholler. this information is gold for this formerr blue devil. any idea on a time frame for a decision. i think we need someone in with the boys asap.

I hope it's a great game like the TC vs G-Town a few years ago that game tested TC and had them ready for their championship push I just hope it's a great game for both schools and bring in lot of money for both schools I know that TC creek bank navy will show up I just hope Lebanon will show up on the creek bank the next year

no doubt kbd. it should be good for both teams. im hoping for a electric atmosphere like the good ole medley days.

no doubt kbd. it should be good for both teams. im hoping for a electric atmosphere like the good ole medley days.

Agreed. Both schools should make some good money from the gate. If Trousdale County loses then they lost to a 6A school. If Lebanon loses then they lost to one of the better small school programs in the state.

Its a win/win IMO.