LEBANON FOOTBALL

BDP93

This is my last post because you don't get it! Lebanon is not a 6A program with 40+ kids on the roster his Middle school team had 50 kids which is more than LHS so save me on that crap and I will say it one more time he has coached on the 6a level before. We will see how many kids come out when they find he did not get the job.. And kids will continue te leave and play at other schools in the county. #ItsMoreThanX'sAndO's I wish the new Coach good luck

I agree with you. Coach Jobe would have been the perfect guy to get kids in Blue Devil uniforms. Xs and Os are not near as important as players and chemistry. I'll take an executive that can lead the kids over an X and O guy. The head coach can hire the X and O guys. A losing program needs a guy the kids respect and want to play for. He is that guy. I'll also say that high school FB is high school football. 1A - 6A requires coaches that can adapt to the players they are given to work with, instill fundamentals, and discipline. Same at Westmoreland, H2O Town, etc as it is at LHS, MJHS, etc.

I did not say he is a bad coach I think he has been doing a good job at H2o middle school. Yes there are good coaches at small schools but it is a different world running a program with 30 or 40 kids including freshman. Where at a 6A school has 70 to 80 kids and play 3 games a week with freshman JV and varsity. Trying to stay on top of 3 feeder programs. Experience is a big deal.

one name Creasy

What I know is that Watertown was playing boys that were zoned for LHS. Watertown was an easy W for us all the years they were in our region . But know that they have 6A boys at the 2A level now and their record showed this advantage. Now they are in our region again ( TC) and it's like having to play a private again.

Lebanon needs a coach to get those boys back home. I can't wait to play LHS and get that W.

Edited by jimmycrackedthatcorn

What I know is that Watertown was playing boys that were zoned for LHS. Watertown was an easy W for us all the years they were in our region . But know that they have 6A boys at the 2A level now and their record showed this advantage. Now they are in our region again ( TC) and it's like having to play a private again.

Lebanon needs a coach to get those boys back home. I can't wait to play LHS and get that W.

You are a complete idiot. There was one kid this year who played in a backup role that did not attend Watertown Schools from 6th grade at the very latest. All of our other kids are Watertown from 5th grade or earlier!

The kids we get in open zone from "other" schools are 95% for our small school environment and academics. (Tops in the County BTW) The other 5% come because they are in trouble and they have a chance to turn things around at a place where teachers know your name. WHS is not perfect by anyright. But a new campus has helped to bring a sense of ownership to our kids and coaches.

Let's not throw any stones before we start talking about yalls sumner co connection and mailboxes with no houses.

HOOBIE DOOBIE bad curse.

Edited by HoobieDoobie

I'm looking forward to beating both of these Wilson Co schools next season we will show Watertown that they still ain't ready for TC and now Lebanon will know what that yellow jacket stinger feels like