Region 6-5A Playoffs

VizualProphet

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GWAVE1 we are expecting a heavy dose of Mason for sure! No threat of a passing game so we better wrap that boy up because we don't want him taking over the game like he has throughout the season. We get an early lead it's going to be tuff sledding trying to play catch up. We are definitely looking forward to this match up as it should be a good one. 

GWAVE1 we are expecting a heavy dose of Mason for sure! No threat of a passing game so we better wrap that boy up because we don't want him taking over the game like he has throughout the season. We get an early lead it's going to be tuff sledding trying to play catch up. We are definitely looking forward to this match up as it should be a good one.

If Mason and the line can play like they did before fall break you will have your hands full. The schedule we have played has some very good defenses in it and he still was getting them yards. After fall break they have been real quiet. Knowing from film that Indy is not near as quick and big as Hillsboro nor Cane Ridge you might get your wish with a lot of Mason. The Independence execution is unreal though. You have to play disciplined and smart to have a chance. Blade always has his teams well prepared. They play flawless ball and full of hustle. It will be a challenge for Gallatin and probably and uphill one at that but after our schedule nobody is intimidating. We played #2 Cane Ridge 33-28 going into the 4th quarter with the Wave having 5 turnovers in the process. The final score does not show how that game was being played up until that point. Now they get to play #1 and see how they do. Nobody is predicting a close game and it may not be but just keep looking to round 2 and 3.

GWAVE1 your assessments of the game are right on and you call it the way you see it which is why I asked you. It's going to come down to execution pure and simple. No doubt size will be in Gallatin, Hillsboro and CR's favor against Indy in the next few rounds and it was like that all last year as well. But I have to call you out on not being as "quick" because we have a ton of speed on offense which your defense will have a tough time matching up against. Just remember your defense gave up over 250 points to teams that only run the ball and we can do both. It could be a shoot out if our defense can't contain Mason who will get his numbers but we are built for scoring fast. I agree if you guys had not put the ball on the ground 5 times then it could very well have been a different outcome CR BUT the fact is CR was way more physical than Gallatin was and they created those turnovers and took the game.

GWAVE1 your assessments of the game are right on and you call it the way you see it which is why I asked you. It's going to come down to execution pure and simple. No doubt size will be in Gallatin, Hillsboro and CR's favor against Indy in the next few rounds and it was like that all last year as well. But I have to call you out on not being as "quick" because we have a ton of speed on offense which your defense will have a tough time matching up against. Just remember your defense gave up over 250 points to teams that only run the ball and we can do both. It could be a shoot out if our defense can't contain Mason who will get his numbers but we are built for scoring fast. I agree if you guys had not put the ball on the ground 5 times then it could very well have been a different outcome CR BUT the fact is CR was way more physical than Gallatin was and they created those turnovers and took the game.

You are absolutely correct about CR being way more physical than the Wave last week. Hillsboro was really physical the week before too. CR came ready to play and hit hard all night. The only point I disagree with you on is most of the teams we played against we're running teams. Gallatin has seen their fair share of teams that do both maybe not as crisp as Indy but make no doubt the boys have seen some teams that chunk it around too. Indy is quick but I do not think they are Hillsboro and Cane Ridge quick. At least from tape it does not appear that way. But nevermind little ole Gallatin just concentrate on the future match ups. Last time Gallatin played in 2007 it was a blowout. It is predicted by everyone to be the same.

Every time Gallatin has played Indy, including this year, Indy is at their best, and Gallatin isn't.

A lot of mis information is going around about Gallatin. Here are some facts:

1. They played a very tough schedule (MJ, Henry County in addition to the region) Schedule was heavily backloaded with Hville, Beech, Hillsboro and CR the last 4 games.

2. People say they can't throw. Minor threw for 287 last week. Dez Chambers and Marcus Devault are as fast as anybody. Due to having Superman at TB they chose a lot of the time to run it instead of throwing.

If Gallatin does not turn the ball over they will be in the game until the end.