Round 1: Oneida @ Oakdale

crow

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if there is rain in the forecast but if so then the Indians will be at a decisive advantage.  They good mudders.....!  Oakdale's reliance on the pass will be tested with a wet ball.  Look for the Indians to roll.  Both Indian RB's will have close to, or over, 100 yards tonight.  Having a big tackle back in the line-up should help going forward.....he got some rust out last week.

Kazabooskie

I'm pretty sure we won't get looking ahead until the business at hand is covered.  I will say this about the possible "next" game.....everything will have to tighten up to beat an excellent GB team.  Coalfield red us like an open book.  On offense we are going to have to be extremely productive and I know how hard that is against a team as good as GB.  On the other side, the defense also has to get enough stops to keep the score manageable.  #1 objective there is to stop Kayne Roberts.  GB is good on both sides of the ball....so the task is very hard.  Will we have to play a perfect game?  That isn't possible but we do have to make as few errors as possible.  Having said all that....I think we give them a better game, although that still may not be enough.  Least there will be plenty of discussion next week.

Kazitino

Do you Oneida faithful think the Indians will have a better showing next week against GB? I'm sure GB is the only team they've prepared for this week. Especially, if the coaches are as smart as you all and already know the outcome tonight

Sarcastic much rudy? Who'd you pick in the big ones (or who would you pick if you don't play it)?