Sequatchie vs Howard

SCPRIDE30

Sequatchie co 42 Howard 6 Sequatchie County totally dominated the game I bet you Howard didn't have a total of 100 yards of offense 50 of that came on one pass play so all that size and speed you talk about over in Chattanooga don't mean nothing when the Indians continue to punch you in the mouth go Indians will see you next week Irish put that in your pipe and smoke it booger

LMOMCWBO! I would have to agree with you brother! Hard for them "speedster" to get traction when that SC defence is in the backfield! Great job Indians!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequatchie co 42 Howard 6 Sequatchie County totally dominated the game I bet you Howard didn't have a total of 100 yards of offense 50 of that came on one pass play so all that size and speed you talk about over in Chattanooga don't mean nothing when the Indians continue to punch you in the mouth go Indians will see you next week Irish put that in your pipe and smoke it booger

Ya'll talk a lot about punching in the mouth, but when we try that we get personal fouls and ejections :)

Edited by bcd

Howard was held to 2 first Downs, 16 yards rushing. Completed 4 passes for 47 yards with a long of 27. On that one and two others the receivers were hit hard, one for a loss and one forcing a fumble that led to the first touchdown. Sequatchie ran for 350, didn't punt, tried only 2 passes and hit one for 25. Davenport 5 rushing TDs, 140 yds, Stevens 1 and 160 yards.

Well done Squatchy......happy for those young men....SERIOSLY.....but as for u fans

Boogers ole friend and Lanes right hand man who wears the dear skin loin cloth, better put those yappers like CubicZirconiaDad on a leash........just maybe; and Booger says just maybe...Fant and his stud DC may have put enuff glue on the loose lugnuts to run thru the valley

My12Account may b the most intelectual guy in the valley.....besides Idian of course

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

Well done Squatchy......happy for those young men....SERIOSLY.....but as for u fans

Boogers ole friend and Lanes right hand man who wears the dear skin loin cloth, better put those yappers like CubicZirconiaDad on a leash........just maybe; and Booger says just maybe...Fant and his stud DC may have put enuff glue on the loose lugnuts to run thru the valley

My12Account may b the most intelectual guy in the valley.....besides Idian of course

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

LMBO