Walker Valley @ The Ridge

SweetScience

I agree with space.Can Oak Ridge get JG and crew going on the ground.Huge in keeping the WV offense off the field.How has WV been vs the run?Will Oak Ridge target the best WR state more than 6 or 7 times since it is playoff time?Will the Oak Ridge line be able to hold a block longer than 0.00001 secs?The more I learn about WV the more its seems like they are a lot like Oak Ridge.Go Cats!

Walker Valley QB couldn't lift his arm above his waist, but stayed in and tried to complete.

If he had not been injured (he didn't dress out the following week), then WV would have beaten McMinn Co. by a big margin.

The coach should have put the backup QB in the game, still puzzled about that one.

All I'm saying is that the ridge better not sleep walk into this game. Walker Valley is a tough team. Everyone knows what oak ridge has, but I see wv being very competitive in this game. LOL! I have been wrong before.

Oh, I agree. I don't think our kids will be sleep walking at all into Friday night. We have been brought down to earth the past few weeks. We would be crazy to take a team like WV lightly.

What a tuff 8 team quad.AP rankings have 6 of the 8 teams ranked in top 10.Only bad team is LC.I really think any of the 8 besides LC would beat anybody in the other East TN bracket.I think the Oak Ridge/WV game is a toss up.Surely Oak Ridge wouldnt over look anybody.We have not played a good all around game in a long time.But a perfect time to get it rolling.Go Cats.