Walker Valley @ The Ridge

SweetScience

Walker Valley (6-4) travels to the Secret City to take on the 8-2 Wildcats of Oak Ridge. First meeting between these two. Walker Valley has a strong offense that can put up some points on anybody. How does everyone see this game going? Looking forward to meeting anotherback and possibly sharing some Big Ed's pizza with him.

I was also. But we had a visit scheduled for out of state college for my girl. I'll take a rain check. Heck I might ride that way if we lose next week the following week. As far as the game goes. Wow. Haven't seen y'all but I read. I think both teams can be somewhat Jekyll and Hyde. Probably more Oak Ridge than WV. WV scores points on everyone. It's what y'all do on offense that will determine the winner. All things bring equal with them yellow kerchiefs not covering the field. I see WV putting up between 24 and 42 points. Seriously. If it stays warm might help them. Now Oak Ridge has a stud on offense. Coffee county did too WV beat them pretty good but their stud still put 3 TDs on them. I think you have a better one so let's say he scores 4 times and we know he has more help so y'all will score maybe 2 or 3 more TDs. So y'all end up scoring somewhere between 42 to 49 points. Give a sliding takeaway/ giveaway edge for either for a 7 point difference. Y'all win 38 to 28.

Walker Valley (6-4) travels to the Secret City to take on the 8-2 Wildcats of Oak Ridge. First meeting between these two. Walker Valley has a strong offense that can put up some points on anybody. How does everyone see this game going? Looking forward to meeting anotherback and possibly sharing some Big Ed's pizza with him.

YOUR SECONDARY PLAY WILL BE IMPORTANT.

#LOP

#4-5A

#REPRESENT

• Upvote 1