Walker Valley @ The Ridge

SweetScience

i thought the play calling for OR last night looked like a 9-10 year old team.

I have seen them play twice in the last 3 years and have not been impressed at all either time.

They had some talented kids on the field, but I just wasn't impressed.

i agree it was terrible. they run the same predictable plays over and over and over. you can do that if you can actually block, but they don't. and wv qb ran the same qb keeper play about 10 times in a row an they never caught on. terrible all around coaching just terrible.

I don't think I'm the only one who has noticed our level of play has fallen off. Overall effort, heart, preparation and on the field decisions have been very disappointing. Kerr is catching all kinds of heck at Clinton and

he could have had the same record as Joe if had coached at Oak Ridge. Don't get me wrong I like Joe Gaddes.

I don't think I'm the only one who has noticed our level of play has fallen off. Overall effort, heart, preparation and on the field decisions have been very disappointing. Kerr is catching all kinds of heck at Clinton and

he could have had the same record as Joe if had coached at Oak Ridge. Don't get me wrong I like Joe Gaddes.

yeah i'm not an OR fan but i have been around the area for awhile watching them and they still have plenty of talent to win but the kids just dont seem to be getting coached up. offensive line play has been atrocious for years it seems. they have everything u want in a football program talent facilities tradition great fans and everything you need to be successful but again the coaching just looks very lackluster. i really think if they wanna move forward that gaddis should step down. his time has come an gone i think. let somebody else do the job. you can only hang on to 1991 for so long as someone else said.

yeah i'm not an OR fan but i have been around the area for awhile watching them and they still have plenty of talent to win but the kids just dont seem to be getting coached up. offensive line play has been atrocious for years it seems. they have everything u want in a football program talent facilities tradition great fans and everything you need to be successful but again the coaching just looks very lackluster. i really think if they wanna move forward that gaddis should step down. his time has come an gone i think. let somebody else do the job. you can only hang on to 1991 for so long as someone else said.

Amen