Westmoreland @ Marion

TheTruthPrevails

I said it earlier in the year, Region 3, imo, is not as good as normal.

We'll find out for sure Friday.

I was thinking the same today. More than likely the region 3 team most likely to lose is Boyd. Marion is the most likely to win. The other two matchups will determine who is stronger. One never knows what he will get with Tyner and Meigs. They have played some teams close that they shouldnt have. Pretty laugable though that you said Marion possibly gets upset. I know a couple of starters that will still be resting, but the only way Westy wins is if we turn it over a bunch, have a bunch of penalties, and westmoreland plays mistake free and gets a couple of cheap scores. Stars have to align.

Wait Bass- Forrest is better than they were last year. you know that correct? And you and everyone here says Marion isn't as good. So splain yourself

That football bounces funny sometime. Playing in Jasper is a whole lot different than getting them at your place. They haven't lost a home game since SP beat them back in 2013. It took a state runner up team to turn that trick.

I was thinking the same today. More than likely the region 3 team most likely to lose is Boyd. Marion is the most likely to win. The other two matchups will determine who is stronger. One never knows what he will get with Tyner and Meigs. They have played some teams close that they shouldnt have. Pretty laugable though that you said Marion possibly gets upset. I know a couple of starters that will still be resting, but the only way Westy wins is if we turn it over a bunch, have a bunch of penalties, and westmoreland plays mistake free and gets a couple of cheap scores. Stars have to align.

Take it easy on my old pal Crozy now Truth. He could have just been saying that to get our reaction.