Westmoreland @ Marion

TheTruthPrevails

We won't lose to them either. These seniors are the best and know how to win and move whatever we need to move to win games. Our coach has saved a lot of good plays and things for the playoffs. We will have some new offenses and things to keep people from knowing what we will be doing in the playoffs. Last year was the same way. When we got to playoffs people didn't know what hit them because coach had put in new offenses they were not expecting. It's called good coaching and good listeners.

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE WING, & FEAR THE BEARD!

We won't lose to them either. These seniors are the best and know how to win and move whatever we need to move to win games. Our coach has saved a lot of good plays and things for the playoffs. We will have some new offenses and things to keep people from knowing what we will be doing in the playoffs. Last year was the same way. When we got to playoffs people didn't know what hit them because coach had put in new offenses they were not expecting. It's called good coaching and good listeners.

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE WING, & FEAR THE BEARD!

You remind me of this guy...https://youtu.be/KDwODbl3muE?t=16

He mad^^^^

Lol

If you'd kept your mouth shut and let PP68 answer then nobody would have noticed anything. But you won't shut up about it so now people are reading back threw to catch-up. You even brought the injury up again.

What a freaking moron.

Exactly the kind of response a prick might give. Didnt have the nerve to introduce myself? lol, really?? More like my team was actually still playing and I wasnt going to chase after you while you were walking away. After yall get put out this weekend, you can come watch us the next few weeks and i will see if i can drum up the nerve to face you and introduce myself. ........lol, what an idiot. Most everyone on the T knows me, i dont try to hide, and sure wouldnt from someone like you pal.

I garuntee you lying lips and slice need to meet up and give each other a smooch. You think im joking but im not.

Congratulations to McClain and Kirkendoll, both are semifinalist for 2A lineman Mr. Football award. Cant say enough about these two kids. They take care of business both in the classroom and on the field. Hopefully one of these fine young men will bring home the hardware!

As for tonight's game MC 40 Westy 14

Edited by Astimeexpires01
  • Upvote 1