Boyd @ Watertown Round 1

reaction

Kinda tough one to guess because there are hardly any like opponents. But there are some ABC fuzzy math connections to at least consider.

Boyd Buchanon beat Kings Academy 28-24.

Kings Academy is 4-6 and lost to Friendship Christian by 27 and DCA by 35.

Watertown beat Davidson Academy 56-24.

Davidson Academy is 7-3 and beat Friendship Christian by 8 and DCA by 14.

Watertown scores points in bunches. If you want to beat them you better be able to either score alot of points or play very good defense.

They scored 62, 56, 54, 51, 49, 48, 44, 42, 41 and 28 points this year. Forrest is a very good defensive team that held 8 of their opponents to 14 or less points and Watertown put up 28 on that defense.

Boyd Buchanon scored 0, 9, 10, 19, 24, 28, 28, 35 and 35 this year. And some of those were against some pretty bad football teams. I can't see them being able to score enough points to win this game.

Another thing is the non-region games.

Watertown played Gordonsville, Davidson Academy and Grundy County. They beat Grundy County 48-7 but they finished 1-9. But Gordonsville and Davidson Academy both finished 7-3 and are good football teams. They won those games 41-15 and 56-24.

Boyd Buchanon played King's Academy and South Pittsburgh. They were scheduled to play Tennessee Christian but that game was a forfeit. They beat King's Academy (4-6) 28-24 and lost to South Pitt (9-1) 52-19.

Watertown 35

Boyd Buchanon 21

Kinda tough one to guess because there are hardly any like opponents. But there are some ABC fuzzy math connections to at least consider.

Boyd Buchanon beat Kings Academy 28-24.

Kings Academy is 4-6 and lost to Friendship Christian by 27 and DCA by 35.

Watertown beat Davidson Academy 56-24.

Davidson Academy is 7-3 and beat Friendship Christian by 8 and DCA by 14.

Watertown scores points in bunches. If you want to beat them you better be able to either score alot of points or play very good defense.

They scored 62, 56, 54, 51, 49, 48, 44, 42, 41 and 28 points this year. Forrest is a very good defensive team that held 8 of their opponents to 14 or less points and Watertown put up 28 on that defense.

Boyd Buchanon scored 0, 9, 10, 19, 24, 28, 28, 35 and 35 this year. And some of those were against some pretty bad football teams. I can't see them being able to score enough points to win this game.

Another thing is the non-region games.

Watertown played Gordonsville, Davidson Academy and Grundy County. They beat Grundy County 48-7 but they finished 1-9. But Gordonsville and Davidson Academy both finished 7-3 and are good football teams. They won those games 41-15 and 56-24.

Boyd Buchanon played King's Academy and South Pittsburgh. They were scheduled to play Tennessee Christian but that game was a forfeit. They beat King's Academy (4-6) 28-24 and lost to South Pitt (9-1) 52-19.

Watertown 35

Boyd Buchanon 21

21?

I thought you said H2OVille was good on D.

We are not scoring 21 on anyone.

We have state championship level talent but sadly we have absolutely positively no heart or desire.

They are more of an offensive team. And I think they will get up early and then allow some late.

we are not a team designed to come from behind. Actually I'm kinda unsure what we are designed to do. We've had some injuries but not enough to account for our play. Or D is pretty good but the O has gotten worse as the year has gone along.

I'm hopeful for a Boyd win and will be pulling for one but I'm not optimistic.

Can you be both hopeful and not optimistic at the same time?