5-5 Cookeville @ 8-2 Bears

DaChampsAgain

Well we know we're not as talented as last year. But if we can limit mistakes and play good defense I think we have a shot. Good luck to y'all against Jeff Co. Maybe we'll see ya in round 2.

Thanks... I am hopeful we play more disciplined ball like we did against Smyrna and Siegel We can't not show up like we did last week against Warren County. 

should be a good game, especially if Copeland doesn't play or isn't 100%.

Funny how we meet Cookeville when we have a Copeland and he is injured. In 2011 they got us when Bryce broke his arm,and now with Cole questionable at best.

But this year, I think we have the backup to take the reigns and go. We almost come back in 2011 with our backup once we settled in on him.

At least we get to play here on a good field where the lines are straight lol.

Funny how we meet Cookeville when we have a Copeland and he is injured. In 2011 they got us when Bryce broke his arm,and now with Cole questionable at best.

But this year, I think we have the backup to take the reigns and go. We almost come back in 2011 with our backup once we settled in on him.

At least we get to play here on a good field where the lines are straight lol.

I remember that cold snowy night well. We was on our way to score 60 + in that game. Up 21-0 in just a few min in the first Q and all it took was a broken arm to to hurt the Bears. When Copeland got hurt, it took the life plum out of that team.