Sullivan North at Grace Christian

SNHS2016

That's cool I wasn't trying to be a jerk. I am just very careful about posting too much info about our team on here. SNHS 2016 and uknoit2 told it right. I am just still too military minded sometimes

Buddy, I can promise you the people that need to know already knew the answer to that question Friday night when they watched film. I was just being lazy and not wanting to sift thru all the games to find out. Work smarter not harder type stuff. You guys have a good looking team that poses several challenges to our type of play. Looking forward to the match up.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buddy, I can promise you the people that need to know already knew the answer to that question Friday night when they watched film. I was just being lazy and not wanting to sift thru all the games to find out. Work smarter not harder type stuff. You guys have a good looking team that poses several challenges to our type of play. Looking forward to the match up.

Maybe they knew, maybe they didn't. But the information did not come from me. My post in regards to your question was in good humor.I look forward to the match up as well

Maybe they knew, maybe they didn't. But the information did not come from me. My post in regards to your question was in good humor.I look forward to the match up as well

I can assure you they knew. Just as I'm positive your staff knows everything about our team. Your coach has been around the block several times, knows every blade of grass on every lawn. This is our first meeting, outside of the scrimmage in August. Hope we can play up to our potential and give the fans their TSSAA money's worth.

I can assure you they knew. Just as I'm positive your staff knows everything about our team. Your coach has been around the block several times, knows every blade of grass on every lawn. This is our first meeting, outside of the scrimmage in August. Hope we can play up to our potential and give the fans their TSSAA money's worth.

Yes sir both teams know about each other. Hope it's a good game. Didn't give any secrets away. A good coaching staff knows the opponent and we are facing a great team and staff.

Please elaborate for us dumb people. I realize you and orangeandblack don't like the raiders.. don't understand why but really don't care

I'm not sure why you say that I don't like SN. I've never posted a negative post against them or anyone else to the best of my recollection. As a matter of fact if you go back to the first few pages of this thread, I picked SN to win.