Sullivan North at Grace Christian

SNHS2016

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People take things so personal this day and age. Any post or any comment made by myself tonight was not in any way meant to,harm,hurt, single out or meant to push anyone's buttons in any way shape or form. If it was taken personal by anyone on here tonight,then that is on you. My soul purpose of being on here is to communicate with father's of son's who play the sport of football and nothing more. And yes, to gather information as well. I enjoy being on here and cutting up.Never thought I would have to justify it though.lol. I am gunner 0331, and I approve this message.

Edited by Gunner0331

Please elaborate for us dumb people. I realize you and orangeandblack don't like the raiders.. don't understand why but really don't care😀

Whoa Whoa!I never said I didn't like you all heck I know nothing about you all other than what I see on here.I just did a little research on your team schemes and GCAs.My prediction is just that a prediction and I have been wrong but for the most part I'm pretty close.I just don't think you all will match up well...but you all may win.Don't categorize me as a hater just because I am picking GCA to win.Although some from your area ride the fence they also think GCA will win,even tho they JUST won't come out and say it.I will.No hard feelings but you seem to carry your feelings on your sleeve so I am sorry I upset you....No I'm not LOL I'm just picking a game!If you were Coalfield or Harryman then you could have a beef with me.☺I think Grace is as good as Hampton and HV and those didn't turn out well for you all and GCA at home is pretty good against average teams.AE is not ave!