Rd 1. Sweetwater comes to Hampton...again

uknoit2

SW has had two weeks to prepare for Hampton. The crazy thing is they may have a chance if they stop the run and get the athletes into space against hampton defense.. I think the 6'4 reciever should play a major role in this game

We may be in for a ball game.. they did have some that could run the ball well last season. I watched some film from last season and if the QB had been accurate there were several times we were burnt in the secondary.. lack of concentration played a key. But the Dogs still pulled out pretty good high scoring game. Pretty anxious to see how we do this Friday night.. #groundnpound :popcorneater:

SW has had two weeks to prepare for Hampton. The crazy thing is they may have a chance if they stop the run and get the athletes into space against hampton defense.. I think the 6'4 reciever should play a major role in this game 

Hampton prepares each week the same way, they have not took anyone lightly and they will not prepare any different this week..they are very aware it's  win or go home and they know they will be in for a little tussle this week.