Scott @ Northview Academy

Guest Fall101

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree win first then worry about Alcoa but Scott is playing really good ball and I don't see NA stopping that offense. toddw we may need to meet up at the game Friday. I enjoy meeting up with fellow coacht ers

hey spike i will be at game have not missed one in about 8 yrs i always sit in stands with my wife i don't know who you are but if you see me just let me know. i use to think you mostly at oneida games.somebody told me you shouldn't put your real name on here but it was to late already had. i about always try to sit close to the 50 yard line and if it don't get to cold i'll be wearing some kind of scott high shirt with a #4 on the back

Guest Fall101

hey spike i will be at game have not missed one in about 8 yrs i always sit in stands with my wife i don't know who you are but if you see me just let me know. i use to think you mostly at oneida games.somebody told me you shouldn't put your real name on here but it was to late already had. i about always try to sit close to the 50 yard line and if it don't get to cold i'll be wearing some kind of scott high shirt with a #4 on the back

I am an Oneida grad and played there but really enjoy supporting both teams and seeing them be successful. Oneida is at Oakdale and that won't be much of a game. I look for Scott's to be just a little closer but still 21-28 point game.

Edited by Fall101

Spike and todd, I think what the part about "flipping the regions..." (if that was your question) means that the winners of region 1 go on to face the winners of region 3. also the winners from region 2 would play the winners from region 4. Did I get that correct?

yea somthing like that.just to get you away from your own region in rd 2. scott has had some pretty good teams the last 4 yrs maybe i am just whining i really believe this scott team is special just getting alcoa in 2nd rd is a rough draw. but the kids on the team think we can play with alcoa. i just hope we stay fairly healthy when we play them if we get by northview 

I am an Oneida grad and played there but really enjoy supporting both teams and seeing them be successful. Oneida is at Oakdale and that won't be much of a game. I look for Scott's to be just a little closer but still 21-28 point game.

will it be a tough choice where to go next week

Guest Fall101

will it be a tough choice where to go next week

Not sure yet. Both teams get hard free for round 2. Just seems with Scott's offense they could maybe hang around with Alcoa but who knows.

Guest Fall101

Alcoa 38

Scott Co. 14

Alcoa is playing lights out Defense.

I would agree with that score. However I believe Scott can get 21-24 points on the board just because of how good the O is playing.