Milan @ Bolivar RD1

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's it gonna go? I don't know much about Bolivar except they have looked great at times and horrible other times. What happened at Melrose??

They're pretty good on offense! Will score a touchdown or two!! They won't be able to stop your offense though! I believe you guys can pull away in the second half!! Have to stay focused!

The dawg thinks this one will get ugly. Milan 49-14

Don't think it'll be that ugly. I think Bolivar is better than South Gibson, but I don't know for sure. This is the first playoff game at Bolivar this century, so it'll be an emotional game in a way for the players, fans, and the city of Bolivar. Milan will win this game, 42-20. 

Dont know much but I think Milan rolls.

Milan 48

Bolivar - 21

I agree Steven....great job on the SGC broadcasts this year by the way...any 8-3A school would have trouble even making the playoffs if they were in 7-3A...IMO...Milan by at least 3 td's....and I don't owe you that corn dog from Sonic...thank goodness...that 50 cents would have blown up my monthly budget...lol

Edited by cofo