Henry County vs Brighton

HCBigRed

I haven't posted in a while but after talking to some of my coach friends in the Memphis area, I think HC will roll in this one. It won't be easy at first but it will be decisive in the end.

It is great to have you back, RW. I've been wondering and worrying about  where you have been.Speaking of coaches, I posted on a previous thread that there is an old coach's adage that you will have a loss for every sophomore that you have to start. I think that is especially true in the higher classifications, less so in the 1A's and 2A's.Since we have started six sophs all year( and even a freshman on one occasion) perhaps we have done better than we should have!

GO BIG RED

And I never said we was supposed to win a state championship every year. And there is a lot and I mean a lot of talent in the HC program. I can understand this being a down year and we may win first round but next year in my opinion we should have an outstanding group of young men that could win 10-12 games and we have to get more on the williamson county level if we want to compete for the big prize. They have set the bar really high last two years. And maybe I am believing too much for the team. But I believe in this bunch and know they can do special things. Anyways GO BIG RED!!!

And I never said we was supposed to win a state championship every year. And there is a lot and I mean a lot of talent in the HC program. I can understand this being a down year and we may win first round but next year in my opinion we should have an outstanding group of young men that could win 10-12 games and we have to get more on the williamson county level if we want to compete for the big prize. They have set the bar really high last two years. And maybe I am believing too much for the team. But I believe in this bunch and know they can do special things. Anyways GO BIG RED!!!

I was just asking what if,  what are you suggesting,  sounds like you are in a hurry to make a change.   For one that spits out how great we should be next year, you are already pondering what would need to happen if we have a sub par for Henry county year.     I don't doubt that you are familiar with how good our talent is, but how familiar are you really when it comes to how talented the teams we are playing are?   The smallest senior class at HC in a long time,  We are 15-7 over the past two years and you talk as if the wheels have fallen off.   I am just asking for an experts opinion on what you think should be done.

Oh I know exactly who we been playing I knew that was the four games we may be in trouble in. Well I will use one example against Dickson county a team we beat. The play before half all of our coverage guys were on the line of scrimmage knowing they was going to pass deep on the final play before half. Why was there not 7 guys deep? Its little things I would like to see corrected and centennial I would have like to see us playing the pass more. We should have had coverage guys and linebackers ready to play pass first and if they beat us with the run so be it. Not sure what to think about the offense other than against centennial we turned the ball over too much but we was moving on them for the most part. So to your question I would just like to see some this corrected defensively I will leave that up to our coaching staff and trust in their judgement.

I was just asking what if, what are you suggesting, sounds like you are in a hurry to make a change. For one that spits out how great we should be next year, you are already pondering what would need to happen if we have a sub par for Henry county year. I don't doubt that you are familiar with how good our talent is, but how familiar are you really when it comes to how talented the teams we are playing are? The smallest senior class at HC in a long time, We are 15-7 over the past two years and you talk as if the wheels have fallen off. I am just asking for an experts opinion on what you think should be done.

Sounds like a disgruntled mom of a player