Rd1 TCA vs Lewis County

Redrage1990

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think we got the best draw from the 4 teams out of Region 5 and we needed it. This young TCA team is so inconsistent that it's hard to call. If Lewis is Senior heavy I think they win. If not and we play to our potential we win. Beat us while you can because these young boys will be veterans next year. Lewis County isn't 8-2 for nothing. They look solid on film. Just hope we can get healed up. Bonstetter being hurt last Friday really made a difference. He ran well to be injured but not his normal self.

I actually think we got the best draw from the 4 teams out of Region 5 and we needed it. This young TCA team is so inconsistent that it's hard to call. If Lewis is Senior heavy I think they win. If not and we play to our potential we win. Beat us while you can because these young boys will be veterans next year. Lewis County isn't 8-2 for nothing. They look solid on film. Just hope we can get healed up. Bonstetter being hurt last Friday really made a difference. He ran well to be injured but not his normal self.

Contrary to your beliefs , I'm pulling for you guys! Hope you get some guys back !

And before everyone jumps on saying everyone is banged up this time of year. That is true. But when you have a roster of 37 players it affects a team more than a team of 60 plus. Praying for a good game and no more injuries for either team.

especially when a chunk of those players are 8th graders that are just there to fill up the sidelines so the coaches don't get lonely. However we will show up, fight hard, and let the chips fall where they may.

Can some of you West Tennessee posters tell us a little of what to expect from TCA, we don't know much about them over here in Middle Tennessee. Lewis County will run it all night with a few passes thrown in to try to make the defense guess a little, LC had over 400 yards rushing against Hickman County friday. LC  has made it through the regular season without any major injuries, guess we have been lucky...