Rd1 TCA vs Lewis County

Redrage1990

Can some of you West Tennessee posters tell us a little of what to expect from TCA, we don't know much about them over here in Middle Tennessee. Lewis County will run it all night with a few passes thrown in to try to make the defense guess a little, LC had over 400 yards rushing against Hickman County friday. LC has made it through the regular season without any major injuries, guess we have been lucky...

no major injuries?? That means you are way up on us. Our school should be in a hospital zone we are so baned up. We are really young too. I have seen Lewis county stats. Impressive running the ball.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can some of you West Tennessee posters tell us a little of what to expect from TCA, we don't know much about them over here in Middle Tennessee. Lewis County will run it all night with a few passes thrown in to try to make the defense guess a little, LC had over 400 yards rushing against Hickman County friday. LC has made it through the regular season without any major injuries, guess we have been lucky...

ReitzFan is the one for the stats for you. He will give all the info you want. He will post something later I am sure

TCA is young , They are very well coached and you can expect a good solid football game Friday night. SH played TCA when they were  banged up. I will say this about there Defense , they are very solid and they defend the running game very well..Been up and down all year with injury bug, so its hard to get a good read on them.  I have seen both teams and I feel like LC will win this contest in a close one due to Senior Leadership. TCA is an up and coming program...Whomever comes out of the Adamsville & SH game will have to be on their A game to beat the winner of this game. Good Luck to both teams. . .  Hoping for a well played and injury free game!!! Good luck to both teams. SH is just hoping to extend its season one more week with a TALL ORDER at hand...#BELIEVE 

TWO TEAMS THAT MEET UP and MATCH EACH OTHERS STRENGTHS-the best way I can Describe this game....IMO i think this will be a  very low scoring game. 14-10 LC....

TCA was young to begin the season, and are still inexperienced as a squad due to the injuries. Their QB has a cannon, but little time, their line hasn't played together much and still has kids out, and only one back is healthy. TCA has one of the better coaches around and always plays assignment football, but their lack of depth and experience could really show up against Lewis Co. The Panthers are tailor made to exploit TCA's weaknesses...very run oriented offense with multiple options, and a pretty good passing game to keep the Lions honest. LC is big and quick with several upperclassmen and good depth too.

If TCA can get some of the wounded back on the field they can compete, but if they have to piece enough kids together on both sides of the ball to do the job, LC will overwhelm them late in the game.   

Just don't think TCA has enough, giving up a lot of points when they lose, I'm not surprised. TCA's defense gave up 34 PPG this year, Lewis County scored 32 PPG this year (regular season average). However, the good thing I can see this is that Lewis County scored 12 and 13 points when they lost (Scotts Hill and Waverly), so that should tell them something. Lewis County will be fine if they do what they do. Also, I see that Lewis County's defense has done a pretty darn good this year.

Panthers 34 Lions 14

Just don't think TCA has enough, giving up a lot of points when they lose, I'm not surprised. TCA's defense gave up 34 PPG this year, Lewis County scored 32 PPG this year (regular season average). However, the good thing I can see this is that Lewis County scored 12 and 13 points when they lost (Scotts Hill and Waverly), so that should tell them something. Lewis County will be fine if they do what they do. Also, I see that Lewis County's defense has done a pretty darn good this year.

Panthers 34 Lions 14

there it is. The expert has spoken. Put in stone. No need for TCA to show up. Good luck next round LC

Panthers 34 Lions 14

The Expert has spoken. So it is written...so shall it be done.