East Nashville at Fairview Round 1

Swarm

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus fierce competition! Iron sharpens iron.

It would be humbling sometimes but we'd be a better football team year in and year out.

we adjust quickly. 2005 we were thrown into a 5 private school region. 2006 the team answered it and dominated with the exception of goodpasture ofcourse. Then during the 3a 4a district years. Fairview were district champs one year with 4a schools giles,marshall,and page. I think we would strive in region 5. Fairview Is the most affordable city in williamson county for young families. Which is fine with me because everyone moving is coming here. More talent. I don't see fairview being 3A for long

we adjust quickly. 2005 we were thrown into a 5 private school region. 2006 the team answered it and dominated with the exception of goodpasture ofcourse. Then during the 3a 4a district years. Fairview were district champs one year with 4a schools giles,marshall,and page. I think we would strive in region 5. Fairview Is the most affordable city in williamson county for young families. Which is fine with me because everyone moving is coming here. More talent. I don't see fairview being 3A for long

East only loses 6 players off that team

Fairview has probably the best qb they've ever had and he's only a sophomore. Didn't think anyone could impress me more than Zimmerman but I've been proven wrong. Finally fairview has become a football town. Winning rec superbowls. Championships in middle school. Kids are starting young and sticking together until the graduate highschool. I love it. Alcoa and Milan have a similar system. That's why they are so dominant year end and year out as public schools.

Pearl Cohn

Stratford

East

Whites creek

Fairview

Would be the stuffiest region in all of 3a

if fairview ever figures out the dang sewer issue. The 2 years after that fairview will grow substantially. Being in region 5 with those teams will be awesome. But in 5 years time. We will either have to build a 2nd school or build onto the old one.

Fairview has probably the best qb they've ever had and he's only a sophomore.

He's no doubt going you be a good one (already very good) but I'm not sure he's going to have the arm of Ramey or especially Zimmerman. He's doing great though. I've been surprised at how few mistakes he makes. Almost none the entire seadon.

He's no doubt going you be a good one (already very good) but I'm not sure he's going to have the arm of Ramey or especially Zimmerman. He's doing great though. I've been surprised at how few mistakes he makes. Almost none the entire seadon.

that's the difference doesn't matter how strong your arm is. It matters how accurate and smart with the ball you are. Mannings arm was no where the strength of Favre or Flacco or Vick. But he was smart. His arm will only.get stronger. His athleticism is definitely superior. 2 more years he will be great. Edited by Slim88