Collierville at Wilson Central Round 1

kwc

MJGoldenbears was just bored. That's all.

Are there any WC posters on the 'T'?

There was one on here for awhile that went by the name WCPride. Being that WC are MJ main rivals he didn't like it to much that we have beat them 8 years in a row, so he disappeared. Other than him, I haven't seen any alumni, coaches, fans for WC in the last several months.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad mj has a little brother that they can beat every year. Seems to me that you guys beating central is a successful season. Reading these mj threads makes my day. Please keep posting.

Oh look if it isn't Casper the ghost coming out of his cloak, either be consistent and take the heat or delete your account. Your wise comments are pointless, MJ over Central no matter the circumstance.

Wilson Central is just another bump stop towards MJ having a successful season every year. Please don't give Central too much credit there. And when will Central ever beat MJ? Whether its admitted or not, WC trains and talks all year about wanting to beat MJ, but they can't ever do it. But keep on hating as if MJ isn't having high expectations, or having a "successful season" 8-2, last time i checked, MJ is Region Champs... and only one of the losses against a subpar opponent. Enough good wins in there to make up for the Ravenwood loss. Played 10-0 Cane Ridge to the final minute. I think MJ has done well, and they are not finished. Insert your hate for MJ here in next post ↓↓↓↓__________