Collierville at Wilson Central Round 1

kwc

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll state the obvious because I've never really been much for smack talk, but consider myself more of a realist. Of the 16 6A teams (middle playing west) there are legitimately 5 teams who could represent at the state championship; Whitehaven, Cordova, Franklin, Mt. Juliet, and Wilson Central.

That being said, when any of these teams meet, it will be some good foosball. i.e. Central at Cordova; the winner of that at Mt. Juliet; the winner of that at Whitehaven. I think after tomorrow night it's going to be a fun ride with some good football all the way through Cookeville...

Your exactly right. As long as everyone takes care of business tomorrow night.

Yep. I will say this about Collierville, on the surface looking at their record, it would seem Central wouldn't have a lot to worry about, however Collierville had to forfeit 2 wins so in essence they're a 5-5 team coming out of the wild West. All I know is I'm glad the playoffs are here, I hope the coaches have prepared accordingly, and I hope we win and move on.

That statement makes no sense. Who are you saying is jealous, mj players? I promise you no one else is jealous.

Yeah, I'm sure MT. Juliet football players lose a lot of sleep over the opinion of anybody affilliated with the WC program.....Never lose sleep over the opinion of sheep. Edited by thegreatone36

You just don't understand sarcasm? I knew some sensitive,liberal id*ot would view this post negatively. Wow congrats on being the Madonna of CoachT.

You love labels don't you? Liberal? I'm just an adult kiddo and as far from a liberal as you'll find. You seem to always talk/post without thinking? You should know that some jokes are better left in your tiny little brain instead of making them and having folks see how stupid you are. A HS sports forum is not the place for that. Maybe sitting in your moms basement with your One Direction PJ's on is? Far too often when you post you make me cringe that my community is actually putting people out in the world like you. Please tell me you aren't at, or didn't go to MJHS?

BTW I wonder if the Searcys, Clemmons, etc... think your awful attempt at being glib was funny? Never mind, I know that answer.