Collierville at Wilson Central Round 1

kwc

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You love labels don't you? Liberal? I'm just an adult kiddo and as far from a liberal as you'll find. You seem to always talk/post without thinking? You should know that some jokes are better left in your tiny little brain instead of making them and having folks see how stupid you are. A HS sports forum is not the place for that. Maybe sitting in your moms basement with your One Direction PJ's on is? Far too often when you post you make me cringe that my community is actually putting people out in the world like you. Please tell me you aren't at, or didn't go to MJHS?

BTW I wonder if the Searcys, Clemmons, etc... think your awful attempt at being glib was funny? Never mind, I know that answer.

Biggest idiot on CoachT and you proved it here trying to idolize superman apparently.... The CoachT superman comes to save the day from absurd comments.... Lol like anyone cares old man, rogaine might keep your hair a tad longer if you haven't gone completely bald yet.

Let me help you like Red Rebel helped me... If you are at your PC or Laptop and you want to post a pic that we don't have to go to a link to see just search whatever image then right click *COPY IMAGE*... That will do it for you. Not copy image address or anything else... Just *COPY IMAGE*

You'll get it together soon enough 

img_1816.jpg?w=614

Let me help you like Red Rebel helped me... If you are at your PC or Laptop and you want to post a pic that we don't have to go to a link to see just search whatever image then right click *COPY IMAGE*... That will do it for you. Not copy image address or anything else... Just *COPY IMAGE*

You'll get it together soon enough

img_1816.jpg?w=614

It's only a click away, the suspense is crucial..

Biggest idiot on CoachT and you proved it here trying to idolize superman apparently.... The CoachT superman comes to save the day from absurd comments.... Lol like anyone cares old man, rogaine might keep your hair a tad longer if you haven't gone completely bald yet.

People care they just think you're an idiot. Somewhere Mel Brown is shaking his head that he gave you a diploma.

Please do us all a favor and DO NOT PROCREATE.

People care they just think you're an idiot. Somewhere Mel Brown is shaking his head that he gave you a diploma.

Please do us all a favor and DO NOT PROCREATE.

Save me superman save me, save me from the awful nonsense off CoachT. Lol posting on here with such demanding and arrogant vibes gives you some sort of self worth? lol you're comical to me, I envision a 51 year old retired Walmart cart organizer. Hope obamacare is doing well.