Oneida at Greenback

orngnblk

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ran up the score like they did, Hancock just had a major blow with losing a member of the football team that week. A little sympathy should have been played instead of the score they had. Just a momma thing here.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about, maybe you should watch the game before commenting. GB hung 78 on sunbright just a couple of weeks ago. Do you want them to punt on first down and truly embarrass a team?

Well MadVegas lol Are you shocked???? Every game I have been on it to the tee just I haven't posted anything on here. I wish the Kee's Good Luck and let's finish this season by a State Win!!! One Game At a Time!!! Get this week done and let's run all over Coalfield next week. What they did to last week Hancock County just infuriates me at no end.

What did they do?

This game will be over before it even starts. From what I was told Oakdale could have beaten Oneida if they had scored the four times they were in the red zone. Oakdale ain't no Greenback. Greenback will destroy Oneida for the second time, but it will be worse than the first time. Greenback 56-0.

Really, Oakdale should have beat Oneida. It's not entirely impossible though I guess

I doubt Greenback knows what a victory formation is?

Greenback WILL NOT run the score up with the first team.GBs second team consists of a lot of kids who play every Fri,we have a lot of young talent.Our second team will score a lot against mediocre teams.I an not calling Oneida mediocre either.I personally don't think Coalfield ran the score up on HCHS.As crow said sometimes you just can't help but score.