Farragut @ Rhea County

ADS1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The players and coaches had a right to be frustrated by the 4th quarter....the refs controlled the game from the beginning. They weren't really one sided though... both teams had bad calls, but it's a lot easier to overcome 1st and 25 if you're in an offense that throws the ball 40 times a game than if you're running the wing t.

This is true. When the refs control the game like these did it never ends well. Players, coaches and fans get frustrated with the no calls and neither team really gets into a rhythm because it is impossible to understand what will or will not be called.

These were not good refs at all.  

This is true. When the refs control the game like these did it never ends well. Players, coaches and fans get frustrated with the no calls and neither team really gets into a rhythm because it is impossible to understand what will or will not be called.

These were not good refs at all.

anyone know how many total penalties? I stopped counting at 15 on us.

anyone know how many total penalties? I stopped counting at 15 on us.

I don't know but every Eagle offensive play that got significant yardage seemed to end up with a penalty.  And every time the Eagles had Farragut stopped there was a penalty that gave them them the first down.

To be honest not really sure how these teams really match up as the refs did not let the teams play football. 

Edited by TNVolFan2000