Farragut @ Rhea County

ADS1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand how we could have that many penalties. It was very frustrating. I'm not taking anything away from Farragut, we can't cover the deep ball.

Rhea kinda lost their cool near the end. I was listening to the Rhea broadcast. Those guys even admitted that y'all became a bit too undisciplined. They're good play by play guys. Not biased at all. I respect that, and that's how it should be. Tough loss for the Golden Eagles. Squandered a great chance to go to Cookeville. Like Coach Pemberton said in the post game speech. "That's just life sometimes."

Rhea kinda lost their cool near the end. I was listening to the Rhea broadcast. Those guys even admitted that y'all became a bit too undisciplined. They're good play by play guys. Not biased at all. I respect that, and that's how it should be. Tough loss for the Golden Eagles. Squandered a great chance to go to Cookeville. Like Coach Pemberton said in the post game speech. "That's just life sometimes."

The players and coaches had a right to be frustrated by the 4th quarter....the refs controlled the game from the beginning. They weren't really one sided though... both teams had bad calls, but it's a lot easier to overcome 1st and 25 if you're in an offense that throws the ball 40 times a game than if you're running the wing t.

"Kinda lost their cool" is being way too kind. It was am embarrassing display. I have never seen anything like it.

The players and coaches had a right to be frustrated by the 4th quarter....the refs controlled the game from the beginning. They weren't really one sided though... both teams had bad calls, but it's a lot easier to overcome 1st and 25 if you're in an offense that throws the ball 40 times a game than if you're running the wing t.