Happy Valley vs. Grace Christian Round 2

JonathanHVHS

Wow we should have all had our pictures took together in front of the Ram the other night. Four avid posters on Coach T and good friends. I've met some real great people over the years on here. I hope we win this one just to be able to meet pujo and that group.

He will most likely be wearing a Kansas City Chiefs jacket!

hey, orngnblk, what HS football team do you coach?

Who told you I was a coach?Retired 5 years ago.Just an avid Cherokee and like to see a good game if the Cherokees are off or playing a pushover now.As for how I can read teams some are just easy after you see a little film on them.SN schedule made them look a little better than they were.Hampton is a good team along with HV.SN was just too one dimensional and slow.Other than that they were pretty physical,I did like that about them tho.Also i didnt say the were bad just not a "VERY" good team.You are pretty preceptive!

Oh yeah as for the team you asked it was the Greenback Youth league!:roflolk:

Edited by orngnblk

Sullivan North is a huge team and physical. HV plays a different style. We pass the ball more and play with more speed than North

This is going to be a challenge for GCA.SN was big and slow HV is a lot quicker.GCA has some speed but better catch passes that hit them in the hands.GCA will have to play a solid mistake free game to win.This one may be a toss up.

Thanks GFD, was great having you guys up. Not all Grace folks are silver spoon! Good luck to the cheating, recruiting Cherokees in the post season (if anybody decides to show up).

The coachT serial stalker will chime in for once....it was great to meet some good folks (OnB and GFD) on here that actually claim Pride as a friend. :mrgreen: Silver spoon? :hungry: ? Pride, you know most of our boys eat from plastic n paper, drive old trucks and they're GCA lifers (there went the life savings!) I always got a kick out of hearing all the recruiting talk when I ran the chains. In all seriousness, good luck to the Cherokees...this is your year! Might just be in two sports....baseball looks to be awfully strong too!   

This is going to be a challenge for GCA.SN was big and slow HV is a lot quicker.GCA has some speed but better catch passes that hit them in the hands.GCA will have to play a solid mistake free game to win.This one may be a toss up.

HV is a lot like Marion Co. Quick strong Lineman.really good lb'ers and solid cover guys.40 is a NIGHT MARE. Offence is not that great but they can score in multiple ways. HV is better than some might think. All that being said. Grace could pull it out. GOOOOOOOOOOTEAM

The coachT serial stalker will chime in for once....it was great to meet some good folks (OnB and GFD) on here that actually claim Pride as a friend. :mrgreen: Silver spoon? :hungry: ? Pride, you know most of our boys eat from plastic n paper, drive old trucks and they're GCA lifers (there went the life savings!) I always got a kick out of hearing all the recruiting talk when I ran the chains. In all seriousness, good luck to the Cherokees...this is your year! Might just be in two sports....baseball looks to be awfully strong too!

This perfectly describes me. Down to the 87 Toyota pickup!

Happy valley beats Rockwood 48 to 3 in a game where the clock didn't stop running in the 4th quarter and all I read is Rockwood is down way down. GCA beat Rockwood 32-6. I'M not saying. I'M just saying

You should know that the only touchdown was on a kick six. I think we turned the ball over at least 4 times that game....