Happy Valley vs. Grace Christian Round 2

JonathanHVHS

Raven, you need me to call Pride and get ya some reinforcement? I'm no help. I can't even get my soph to tell me anything about prac tonight. He's either ultra focused, or afraid I'll give away trade secrets....prob the latter! :D

Loose lips sinks ships! ;)

Glad to have another GCA poster in here!

Edited by gcapride

HV rools to another win

This will never come out of my mouth again.. EVER... I'm going with the Rams... after the actions of a team over the last couple of years, and remembering HV run out with Marion County, before the game with the Dogs.. GCA I'm pullin for ya... and yeah I'm bitter.

Pile drive them..

Haven't seen anything on HV. Been tending to cattle, mending fences and playing pasture pool. I'm like Barney, got my sack packed and can't wait to see another HS Field that I've never visited. Looking forward to playing the #1 seed, hope we can make it a game.

GCA will LOVE the field at HV....Most likely the nicest natural turf you will have played on. It was redone in '85 or '86 (may have done something more since) and they have kept very good care of it

Haven't seen anything on HV. Been tending to cattle, mending fences and playing pasture pool. I'm like Barney, got my sack packed and can't wait to see another HS Field that I've never visited. Looking forward to playing the #1 seed, hope we can make it a game.

Only cattle tending you been a doing is eating cheese burgers.

Mending the fences is your way of saying you been making things right with the skillet slinger after losing so much money playing golf (pasture pool).

Get in the video room and tell us what's a coming  :popcorneater:

I watched some stuff on them last night for a while.It's just so hard to tell anything fast as a hi-lite film is going since it's focused on one player. The QB 16 is good and has a great pass catcher in number 9.  Number 8 is the key man because he is one of those fast elusive runners that can burn it. He got three big long runs against Rockwood. Number 40 and 10 are also good players. The defense seems to have done a good job in making teams pay for their mistakes.jahsm0.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007

I watched some stuff on them last night for a while.It's just so hard to tell anything fast as a hi-lite film is going since it's focused on one player. The QB 16 is good and has a great pass catcher in number 9.  Number 8 is the key man because he is one of those fast elusive runners that can burn it. He got three big long runs against Rockwood. Number 40 and 10 are also good players. The defense seems to have done a good job in making teams pay for their mistakes.jahsm0.jpg

They fly to the ball and tackle well. Special teams are very good.Should be a GREAT game to watch. Enjoy Barney

I watched some stuff on them last night for a while.It's just so hard to tell anything fast as a hi-lite film is going since it's focused on one player. The QB 16 is good and has a great pass catcher in number 9. Number 8 is the key man because he is one of those fast elusive runners that can burn it. He got three big long runs against Rockwood. Number 40 and 10 are also good players. The defense seems to have done a good job in making teams pay for their mistakes.jahsm0.jpg

#8 Street... he's a dang burner.. one of the overall quickest kids I've seen. #40 is a dang good linebacker, and he will rock your block, but has one of the nicest, most humble attitude. I really like that kid. Watch out for that dang kicker!!