Ooltewah hosts WV Round 2

MicasaMaster

I mean why do you think it will be close now? None of the major factors have changed. Same players same coach. If anything Walker will play more both ways. Starting Tackle out. Leading tackler playing both ways in his place. Starting running back out and he would sub at linebacker. Starting center from earlier in year out. Not available for even giving starters a rest. I don't see where it gets better for WV. They stopped what according to most Oak Ridge fans had been a predictable offense. Good I'm glad but Owls have been on fire. I just don't see them making up a 25 point loss in two weeks with less players available.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean why do you think it will be close now? None of the major factors have changed. Same players same coach. If anything Walker will play more both ways. Starting Tackle out. Leading tackler playing both ways in his place. Starting running back out and he would sub at linebacker. Starting center from earlier in year out. Not available for even giving starters a rest. I don't see where it gets better for WV. They stopped what according to most Oak Ridge fans had been a predictable offense. Good I'm glad but Owls have been on fire. I just don't see them making up a 25 point loss in two weeks with less players available.

These are 15,16 and 17 year old kids/young men. They have girlfriends, moms, dads, friends that could easily change a mind set at any point between now and Friday afternoon. Emotions are a powerful ally or a very destructive foe. The last game gives a little insight on Friday night but very, very little. I can see a very different ball game friday night no matter who comes out on top.

If WV stacks the line to stop our run game,I hope we can throw the ball with some success,because,if we can not throw the ball,the owls will be going to the house and WV will be moving on.Owls can not afford a bunch of 3 and outs and FGs must score a TD every time we can.WV will come to play,they seem to play better away than home.This game bothers me,only because Ive seen this kinda of thing before.If Ooltewah plays as hard as they did 2 weeks ago and take care of the ball,owls should win at home,but if anybody on here thinks it will be another route,you might want to go get a concussion protocol or lock your self in a back room at granma's house 'cause your a NUT!!!! GO OWLS.....score could be 21-20 or could be a basketball score 63-59?