Dobbuns Bent-It on tha warpath two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a very nice place and their home side was just a bit smaller than Maryville's visitor side but it was packed and the GCA side was about 3/4 full. I knew the place could seat about 1,500 for both sides together so I went early to get a top row seat. If I were guessing knowing that there were about 1,500 there. That's a decent crowd for 2A but one of the reasons for that was no one really knew for sure who would win or how they would match up. z7gw6.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007

Now just waiting to see if DB makes any coaching changes in the off season.

My short answer is no.However,I'D say the answer to that question will be determined by a couple of things.First.does anyone in a position to make changes care enough to do so.I doubt it.2nd,if enough of those people do care,is their a single set between them to make those moves

Once again,I doubt it.

My short answer is no.However,I'D say the answer to that question will be determined by a couple of things.First.does anyone in a position to make changes care enough to do so.I doubt it.2nd,if enough of those people do care,is their a single set between them to make those moves

Once again,I doubt it.

I'm surprised. I really thought some changes would happen.

I'm surprised. I really thought some changes would happen.

I was surprised several years ago after one playoff win between 2005 and 2009.Now,after another 7 years with only one year with atleast two playoff wins,I Really don't think this town cares about football and for sure it doesn't care about the kids who grew up here wanting to play the sport.This is a great band school