Round 2 Marion County vs. Watertown

Astimeexpires01

H2O couldn't beat Tyner last year and they won't beat MC this year!!

And Marion couldn't beat Boyd last year and Watertown did last week! Also Marion Co. beat South Pitt last year, and they lost to them last year so obviously their not as good as they were last year. JK... You can't always compare scores and predict winners of high school games. Watertown has a good football team as well as Marion Co. Not predicting a winner but I think the game comes down to the 4th Quarter. 

And Marion couldn't beat Boyd last year and Watertown did last week! Also Marion Co. beat South Pitt last year, and they lost to them last year so obviously their not as good as they were last year. JK... You can't always compare scores and predict winners of high school games. Watertown has a good football team as well as Marion Co. Not predicting a winner but I think the game comes down to the 4th Quarter. 

That is correct. We aren't a great team this year. We have caught a few breaks and won a few. We just hope to keep this one competitive. If we can get it into the 4th and still be close we may be ok. Just hope to give you guys a good game.

No offense to you Mr. Salty, but I just don't see it happening. It doesn't appear to me that Watertown can stop many people. This Marion County offense is rarely ever been slowed down. We at SP are the only team to remotely stop them this season. When has this offense been slowed down at all the last 3 years? We hear this stuff every week of people stopping them, but we rarely ever see them stopped.

No offense to you Mr. Salty, but I just don't see it happening. It doesn't appear to me that Watertown can stop many people. This Marion County offense is rarely ever been slowed down. We at SP are the only team to remotely stop them this season. When has this offense been slowed down at all the last 3 years? We hear this stuff every week of people stopping them, but we rarely ever see them stopped.

None taken. I know I just went on a spill about not comparing scores, but Boyd did hold them to 19 2 weeks after you guys played them. Also H20 is only giving up 17 a game, and with them being 10-1 who knows how many points were given up against the subs. I am not trying to argue that they will win. I just think this is going to be a lot better game than what people think.