Round 2 Marion County vs. Watertown

Astimeexpires01

Athletes, heck we have so many we let one go back to Grundy. Ran out of apartments to put em in (sound familiar)? LMBO! Recon thats why the coaches and sports writers pick them Mr. Football boys and not you, me or truth!

LRDAO..... You fellars sent him back cause that Childress man found out that Starky man and Mathis man was having a interview with him at that Mathis mans fieldhouse. Im not falling for your mess. You think im joking but im not.

Watertown has scored +38 points in every game except for against Forrest (28). Interested to see how they do against Marion County.

If Marion County can hold that offense to a low scoring game then its gonna be very hard for anybody to beat them.

No way they score more than 14 on that MC D! Edited by Astimeexpires01

LRDAO..... You fellars sent him back cause that Childress man found out that Starky man and Mathis man was having a interview with him at that Mathis mans fieldhouse. Im not falling for your mess. You think im joking but im not.

LMOMCWBO! Go back and play on that page you created for that team you ain't a playin! LMBO again! I think your smokin Potter but you keep sayin your not?

I doubt Watertown even shows up! The message board coaches have spoken H20 has no chance in this one.

Don't think anyone has said they have no chance! H2O is in the 2nd round because they're a good team. I believe some folks on here are just letting you know that scoring 28 points will not happen! Hasn't happened all year on this D! Edited by Astimeexpires01

Watertown has some very good athletes.

They have an Air Force commit on the line who is a finalist for Mr. Football, and a QB who is a player who is also a finalist.

They have the talent to play with Marion, but they are highly inconsistent.

They may be similar to Tyner in that regard.

I think H2O can play with Marion, however, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a rout either.