Round 2 Marion County vs. Watertown

Astimeexpires01

All I can say is our boys will come in with confidence and swagger, I believe we are the better team the posters from region three disagree, thats cool, like someone said earlier the boys will decide Friday night out on the field. Lets get it on!

I think you could win. Your O is legit.

I expect Maryann Co to win by 17-28 points but I wouldn't be surprised to see you pull the upset.

I call it an upset because if you played 10 times I think you'd win 3.

Either way it should be a good game. Good luck and stay healthy.

From what film I have seen Watertown has a very good team and should be confident as an earlier poster stated. Nothing wrong with being confident but I will say, this will be the best team Watertown has played in a few years. We expect a great game and atmosphere. Our kids played one of their better games this year friday night with a few starters resting. Defense looked good holding Westy to 58 yds of offense (with 2nd and 3rd teamers playing 2nd half.) Turnovers will be key. Our team feeds off turnovers and short fields and if we get that it will snowball and get ugly quick.

Obviously you didnt see our game against Westy, Nostradamus, predicting next years Mr Football, LOL, the way I look at it is we are both 1 and 0, game on.

Good point on Mr Football for next year. Henke likely would be one in Division 1-2A next year, but with Boyd moving to Division 2, it will perhaps be tougher.

But, I think the point was that Boyd's defense in week 12 was missing some really good players.

Edited by FootballFan51

Lol obviously you didn't see the game. Should've been at least 35. And that BB team that scored on you guys didn't score at all on that MC D. You guys didn't see the Boyd team that took the field earlier in the season. You played a Boyd team minus at least 3 starters! One of which will be a Mr.Football nomination next year. Doesn't matter, we don't need you to be "shaking in your shoes". We just need you to show up come Friday. The talking will be done on the field by the kids and coaches, not us "old timers" and "has beens". Us MC folk are predicting a good game as it should be, this is the 2nd round! Sounds like your smoking pot, I hope your not!

E E Easy now.

He thinks he will be a finalist. It's hard for me to think H2O can beat Marion as well. I'm a SP fan and remember some of the games with H2O through the years. It was 35-42 to zip at the half. Seeing is believing and if you guys do it I will be here to eat my crow. Until then I say Marion by a minimum of 21. I don't think you can slow them down enough.

Yes i have traveled with h20 on several of those sp drummings. This is by far our best most athletic team ever ,we have never had the success in the big playoff games . Never been ranked and stayed in top 10 ..never had a single mr football finalist much less 2..I will agree it is a uphill battle for h20 and they may get a sp type beating but this will be the best team we have brought to the area.. Does that mean we win? no .. the thing that worries me is marion is used to this stage the atmosphere was like a playoff game at forrest earlier and we didnt perform well..looking forward to it and proud of this h20team no matter outcome

Obviously you didnt see our game against Westy, Nostradamus, predicting next years Mr Football, LOL, the way I look at it is we are both 1 and 0, game on.

Your game with westy where you gave up 30 in the first half. Please tell us all about how in the world they scored that many points on yall. Yeah we beat boyd by 19 and yall beat them by 14. Are you guys going to play Forrest in the third round, similar to a bowl game afer both of you lose?

All I can say is our boys will come in with confidence and swagger, I believe we are the better team the posters from region three disagree, thats cool, like someone said earlier the boys will decide Friday night out on the field. Lets get it on!

Allowing Boyd to have a kid that rushes for 200 yards as well as one passing for 200 yards gives me serious doubts that the H2O offense can slow down Marion. That Boyd offense was really bad and doesn't come close to the Marion offense.

Y'all will not score over 14. Different brand of football is about to hit you. Fast, strong defense