THE REMATCH HUNTINGDON @ NCS

footballover

I'm an NCS fan, but in no way connected to the school. I'll tell you exactly what happened from an unbiased opinion. There were missed calls on both sides the whole night. Including Brothers throwing his headset in the crowd. I was standing over there on the offensive facemark on 4th down at the end of the game. Major horse collar that was not called, but it was a tough one to see. The intentional grounding that was not called was bad. Should have probably been a fumble or intentional grounding at the least. There was a false start by the NCS backfield that was not called. These chop blocks people are talking about is not true. Cut blocks are fair and that's what occurred all night. Clock was wrong and started very late on every play. I'm about to watch film and would say NCS could not get the last play off if the clock was right. Finally, that sideline interference. A warning has to be issued first, plus that call cannot be made with a minute left to decide the game. Huntingdon had this game stolen form them. But good effort on both sides. NCS is done next Friday 

007 you very clearly have no idea about the rules. That outlawed cut blocks 6 years ago.

they outlawed the high low where if the player is engaged with another player he can't be cut. If he is not engaged he is free to be cut inside what they call the "free blocking zone". Notice that does not say tackle box like in college or the NFL. that is why the QB can't throw the ball away while avoiding the sack regardless if the ball crosses the line of scrimmage because there is no tackle box to be out of. You very clearly do not know the rules of HIGH SCHOOL football and love to repeat everything you hear said in the stands Edited by MustangNation007

I really thought Huntingdon would pull this one out and sounds like I was right except for the final score. Hate for the kids. We've all been hosed by officiating. I just wonder what those guys are thinking today? Do they go back and watch film like many of us to see what they could have done better...or maybe like a training video. They have a tough job but it continues to get worse. Basketball is where it's getting really bad my opinion. Oh well, nothing you can do about it now because there's no accountability to the officials. They collected their small check and went home.

On another note, I am glad my cats get another shot at NCS and it's at home. Congrats to Huntingdon on your season! Look forward to playing you next year.

I really thought Huntingdon would pull this one out and sounds like I was right except for the final score. Hate for the kids. We've all been hosed by officiating. I just wonder what those guys are thinking today? Do they go back and watch film like many of us to see what they could have done better...or maybe like a training video. They have a tough job but it continues to get worse. Basketball is where it's getting really bad my opinion. Oh well, nothing you can do about it now because there's no accountability to the officials. They collected their small check and went home.

On another note, I am glad my cats get another shot at NCS and it's at home. Congrats to Huntingdon on your season! Look forward to playing you next year.

Represent the district well. I think WC is three scores better. Pulling for you guys

Guest hevyrevy1611

LOL... Speaking of consequences Drinking after midnight has them....for the record I enjoy reading your posts!

I's donch dreenk kiund surr, reelez I's donch. I's Promeese.

Awful officials. So awful. Stole it from our kids no doubt. Wayne county will beat NCS. They are way better. Zebras always help the private schools seems like...... TSSAA needs to seriously look into this game. I know it's not going to matter but I've never seen such one sided officials in my whole life. Pathetic.

The Waverly game was the same way luckly we pulled out a victory but the officials was the worst I had ever seen in Waverly. Every flag thrown went against Waverly but one!!!! Need some up grades in the officiating crews without a doubt!