Sequatchie vs Boogers Fighting Irish

SCPRIDE30

Sequatchie 34

Notre Damw 17

Sequatchie will out coach Notre Dame this year.. Seq D is much better than Notre Dame's. I'll be at this game. Hey Bass you going to the SP Game or what? I think this will be a better game, and I love seeing valley boys beat private city boys.. GO INDIANS

Sequatchie may win but it wont be because Notre Dame gets out coached.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way Notre Dame tailgates, figured you would be a Hemingway fan.

didnt think Boogers little wigwam dwellin friend was gonna make it.....

hope you were just part of this diamonddad barn raisin and not a direct desendent of yours.....

snuck in over there to scout your boys twice......gonna be a good one

Booger just sayin  :thumb:

I actually am friends with who you are talking about so not sure where you are going there, but if you truly think the Notre Dame coaching staff will get out coached then you are clueless about football. Fant is a great coach with big time class.

I have never posted on here before but have always kept up with these boards. You have been trolling this program since 2008 and never had good things to say. Come on man you've been exposed lay off of all the negativity

Hey Schmitt why cant you let the Indians enjoy an 11-0 season? Always negative nancy

Figured I would join since whoever you are is putting my name on social media in some kind of shot at me. I would love to meet you sometime soon. Also, if you want my opinion on the game I can share it with you when we meet. Now hurry and get off moms coach so you can run vote for Hillary.

oh its real  good.....and all the new motivated closet fans make it even better...especially all the Squatchians.....what a great week for sum football

u go back 10 years from now in the T archives and there will still b Diamonddude, Littleleaguecoach and 1w/aparent with their 3, 24 or 27 post....1 nite flingers that couldnt stomach the crow after the loss to that darn private school that was cheatin.....then it will b back to the ole salty honory Squatchians to keep carryin the flag for the Indians

....but if those refs that Layne is bringin in were to rob the game from the Irish; or the Irish were juss to overwhelmed with injuries and sumhow gave the game to Squatchy, then those ladies would burn up the URL friday night and thru the week

hope that meatin tween Littleleaguer and that Scmitt feller works out ok

Booger just sayin pillow-fight-smiley-emoticon.gif

And no matter the out come guess who holds the head to head match up Indians 14 wins over the Irish 8 wins so you will still head into your privite school division losers to the Indians

WOW!...hadnt looked at it from that angle.....that changes everything for the Irish......not only do you have an incredible nak for puttin things in perspectiv; your one darn fine Statmitician.....

that kinda reminds ole' Booger of last year when East Ridge beat ND in the regular season 14-9....and when we met them again later in the year in the 1/4 finals; we beat them 55-27....well East Ridge had a fellow running the scoreboard; not a Statmitician wizzard guy like yourself; but real real smart......after the game; this East Ridge guy changes the score on the scoreboard (55-27) and puts up the score 9-14 from where they beat us early in the year......

u go ahead and take those head to heads, Tator

Booger just sayin 6136.gif