Sequatchie vs Boogers Fighting Irish

SCPRIDE30

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ND is pretty good when they are healthy, blah, blah, blah

If you haven't figured it out yet, Sequatchie isn't to bad themselves.

Win, lose, or draw all I can say is ND better strap up their chin straps. Mine of the most physical high school football teams I've ever seen.

Not just 37 and 2... EVERYBODY will knock you out.

That little saying, Defense wins Championships I believe it.

Sequatchie-28

ND- 17

Are we allowed to talk about this matchup? Apparently friday afternoon wasnt a good time since Coacht locked the other thread. We just wanted as much time to talk about this game since we knew the other wouldnt be close. Anywho, its the Squatch's time to shine. The pain train keeps chugging along while the windshield wipers scrape off the Notre Lame bug from the view.

Public school hard workers - 32

Private let my butler play for me- 6

Win, lose, or draw all I can say is ND better strap up their chin straps. Mine of the most physical high school football teams I've ever seen.

Sequatchie-28

ND- 17

I like Boog and all but he has had his shot. I want to see Sequatchie in person. People will come from miles around to see Sequatchie put it on Alcoa in Dunlap.

Sequatchie-28

ND- 17

yawn

I sure I hope Sequatchie don't get blown out.

That speed may just be to much for them in this one. Seems like I've heard this before..

seems like u heard THIS before....seems like u heard THAT before.....seems like somebody has SAID that to you before...

...u do a lot of seemin

seems like u've WITNESSED it before

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Are we allowed to talk about this matchup? Apparently friday afternoon wasnt a good time since Coacht locked the other thread. We just wanted as much time to talk about this game since we knew the other wouldnt be close. Anywho, its the Squatch's time to shine. The pain train keeps chugging along while the windshield wipers scrape off the Notre Lame bug from the view.

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/2793577/581d730090f99307888ae8b1

Number 7's butler was busy Friday night so he had to play the game himself.  Better hope the butler is back.

u space shuttle pilots over there in the valley were so exited to start a ND-Squatchy thread first.....u started 2 of the same threads with the same 2 schools at basically the same time......the sherriff had to lock down one of them.....so he chose the one that had the best ring to it and the one with the most tential to draw a HOT stamp

pickin is one thing Booger nose.......and that one of yours is definately a democrat pick

Booger just sayin 100223_edu_qqbq1_05.gif

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/3212185/581d5ceaf5605e19502b5950

Oh and I forgot that #2's Butler was out sick too.  Also, check out the block at 1:19, that is not bad for a not hard working let my butler play for me young man.

Go Irish and Go Boog