Sequatchie vs Boogers Fighting Irish

SCPRIDE30

I'm sorry but, are you the one that keeps posting footage from NDs game vs Smith Co??...yeah that's what I thought. I'm not saying we are gonna lose, I'm not gonna say we are gonna win. What I am gonna say is that ND will know they have played the Indians at the end of the night Win or Lose. What you all seem to not be hearing is THIS IS NOT THE TEAM YOU RAN OFF THE FIELD LAST YEAR....you all need to believe that before you come into our house expecting the same outcome.

Edited by parentof1

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but, are you the one that keeps posting footage from NDs game vs Smith Co??...yeah that's what I thought. I'm not saying we are gonna lose, I'm not gonna say we are gonna win. What I am gonna say is that ND will know they have played the Indians at the end of the night Win or Lose. What you all seem to not be hearing is THIS IS NOT THE TEAM YOU RAN OFF THE FIELD LAST YEAR....you all need to believe that before you come into our house expecting the same outcome.

If I'm not mistaken, there seemed to some similar comments made on the CCS/ND thread this year as well.  Good luck

If I'm not mistaken, there seemed to some similar comments made on the CCS/ND thread this year as well. Good luck

You seem to be missing the point....this game has nothing to do with Smith County or CCS....this is about ND & SC....it's the reason we play the game....who wants it more, who has more to lose/gain? All the sewage coming from yours and a few others mouth mean jack squat come game time. I hope both teams bring all they have and a little more....we will see.

You seem to be missing the point....this game has nothing to do with Smith County or CCS....this is about ND & SC....it's the reason we play the game....who wants it more, who has more to lose/gain? All the sewage coming from yours and a few others mouth mean jack squat come game time. I hope both teams bring all they have and a little more....we will see.

Pretty sure I haven't had any sewage coming from me, but I promise you that you have a reckoning (wish I could spell it wreckoning but would be called out on it) coming Friday night.  May want to have dimonddad go look that word up at the Library as he is checking out Faulkner

Pretty sure I haven't had any sewage coming from me, but I promise you that you have a reckoning (wish I could spell it wreckoning but would be called out on it) coming Friday night. May want to have dimonddad go look that word up at the Library as he is checking out Faulkner

The way Notre Dame tailgates, figured you would be a Hemingway fan.

Sequatchie 34

Notre Damw 17

Sequatchie will out coach Notre Dame this year.. Seq D is much better than Notre Dame's. I'll be at this game. Hey Bass you going to the SP Game or what? I think this will be a better game, and I love seeing valley boys beat private city boys.. GO INDIANS

Easy now on the coaches, ND never gets out coached.  ND has had the best coaching staff in the area since Fant took over.  I promise you both teams better pack their lunch pails because there isn't any love lost on either side.