Smith County Coaching

zoneread56

Another Keyboard cowboy hiding anonymously. If the coaching situation bothers you so much why don't you bark to someone that matters rather than get on here where nobody that means anything will be reading. We both know why you will not do that however. Keep talking junior. Playing to an audience of one.

hahaha I won't have to the parents are fed up with his BS so they will lol... and I'm not a keyboard cowboy I guarantee you that... why wouldn't I do that?
  • Upvote 1

hahaha I won't have to the parents are fed up with his BS so they will lol... and I'm not a keyboard cowboy I guarantee you that... why wouldn't I do that?

Be careful what you bark for. The parents in girls basketball did that here few yrs ago. Set this program back. And guess whose the ball coach now. The one they all wanted gone.

Sounds like politics as usual in Smith County. They run off a very good girls basketball coach a few years ago. The know nothing fans/parents are trying to do the same in football. Zoneread56 is an idiot.  There, I said it, and I don't do that often on here.

Edited by jimbo44

Sounds like politics as usual in Smith County. They run off a very good girls basketball coach a few years ago. The know nothing fans/parents are trying to do the same in football. Zoneread56 is an idiot.  There, I said it, and I don't do that often on here.

hahahahah why bc i don't want a coach to continue to run a once proud program into  the dirt? lol dude just shut up and take your hand and shove it down your throat bc your just taking the air up for actual useful people