Milan @ Liberty Rd 2

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BPM I love how your tone has changed. Why are you not calling dhs ignorant for posting the same thing I said. Looks like you are eating your words now.

Well, I didn't say they were scared of us...it's just understood ;)

I've been very pleased with our series against the bulldogs...i think a lot of people in West TN thought liberty was a joke bc we haven't played for a championship

I've been very pleased with our series against the bulldogs...i think a lot of people in West TN thought liberty was a joke bc we haven't played for a championship

Article? Source?? Anything other than hear say??

I will respond to you dhs cause I know you and respect what you do and your position with your team. I know you are probably right cause you know your stuff. Just want to know if you have something other than hearsay.

Scared huh. You guys are good. I'll give you your props. Much respect. But Milan has beaten better. Much better and you know it. However you are the top dawg (lol) for now. Enjoy it.

Article? Source?? Anything other than hear say??

I will respond to you dhs cause I know you and respect what you do and your position with your team. I know you are probably right cause you know your stuff. Just want to know if you have something other than hearsay.

Scared huh. You guys are good. I'll give you your props. Much respect. But Milan has beaten better. Much better and you know it. However you are the top dawg (lol) for now. Enjoy it.

Straight from the HC BPM, after a conversation with tssaa's Childress.

Why milan's staff called south side I have no clue, especially after all the players they've lost to Chester co the last few seasons...no way were those two schools gona work together...

At the end of the day it doesn't matter...no violations ever occurred...this was the 3rd time it's been reviewed

We're gona line up and run the ball down some giant purple throats tonight as payback

Your fans seem to think we're soft, I expect everyone will see who the real Charmin team is by 9pm...it's too bad you can't make it tho, gona be a beautiful night

Straight from the HC BPM, after a conversation with tssaa's Childress.

Why milan's staff called south side I have no clue, especially after all the players they've lost to Chester co the last few seasons...no way were those two schools gona work together...

At the end of the day it doesn't matter...no violations ever occurred...this was the 3rd time it's been reviewed

We're gona line up and run the ball down some giant purple throats tonight as payback

Your fans seem to think we're soft, I expect everyone will see who the real Charmin team is by 9pm...it's too bad you can't make it tho, gona be a beautiful night

Which fans have referred to your team as "soft"?? I haven't heard anyone on here refer to your team as "soft". Now you and TECHY that's a different story.

So the proof you have is 3rd hand information. Ok. I believe you heard that from your HC. It is what it is. I can't say whether or not it was true. I wasn't there. If it did happen I'm sure they had their reasons. None of which Milan was scared but you know that dhs.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

. No one from Dyersburg has ever called Liberty soft or a joke. I have just pointed out that I thought Liberty has underperformed with the talent they have most years. Good luck to both teams. Hopefully we will see one of you next week. No doubt I think Liberty should win but I'm gonna stick with my prediction from earlier and go with Milan . It is November and Morris is known for winning these games. Will Liberty make a statement ? We shall see

. No one from Dyersburg has ever called Liberty soft or a joke. I have just pointed out that I thought Liberty has underperformed with the talent they have most years. Good luck to both teams. Hopefully we will see one of you next week. No doubt I think Liberty should win but I'm gonna stick with my prediction from earlier and go with Milan . It is November and Morris is known for winning these games. Will Liberty make a statement ? We shall see

Which fans have referred to your team as "soft"?? I haven't heard anyone on here refer to your team as "soft". Now you and TECHY that's a different story.

So the proof you have is 3rd hand information. Ok. I believe you heard that from your HC. It is what it is. I can't say whether or not it was true. I wasn't there. If it did happen I'm sure they had their reasons. None of which Milan was scared but you know that dhs.

We listen to the radio as well BPM...victory radio I believe...kinda funny...

Just cancel your plans and come enjoy the farewell tour