Kenwood vs Northwest in JAMBOREE

crossup

Well its JAMBOREE Time 21 NOV 02, and the TOP 2 Teams will already see some action against each other... (at Least 2 Quarters) I will say this with the upmost confidence it will not be the SAME ol' Northwest Team, and Kenwood is a very talented TEAM..

Everybody knows who the so-call Super-Stars are, Northwest-Haynes & Townley and Kenwood-Harris & Sampson. The mighty guards vs the mighty Forwards.

If these teams aren't too nervous you should see some explosive Offense with some Great Dunks. I know for sure all of Northwest starting 5 can Dunk the ball, so most fast breaks will end in Dunks for them.

I also know Sampson & Harris are good leapers also. THat should make for a interesting evening Harris has great inside POST moves (I like this kid).

To me the Big different maker in these 2 quaters will be the play of Will Newell. He's BIG, STRONG, GREAT HOPS, & FAST, I know he's run's a 4.4 to 4.5 forty. So if he gets a fast break it will not be pretty. This Northwest team is a Most certainly a Powerful Team.

Now on the other hand I love the Play of Harris who is by the way Ranked in GOMAB's top 10 and Sampson in the top 20., But Northwest is a team with many moveable parts. I'll give the Coaching to Kenwood & Give the Superior Atheles to Northwest that should make for a Great evening of basketball.

Remember these are my favorite TEAMs in the Ville. but I support all Clarksville B-ball I respect all these teams, players, fans, and coaches, I Like North by 10 by the End of two Quarters..

Never Get Crossed-up

Guest ClarksvilleFan

Crossup,

I have to give it to you Northwest looked very athletic. I'm still not impressed with Townley but HAynes is a stud and needs to assert himself more. Kenwood has Harris and Sampson but their guards won't be able to get it to them. Northeast looked good as well. Northeast against Northwest will be a clash. I left half way through Rossview so someone tell me what ended up happening.

Northeast will be live and back in action, they dont get the credit but I'll say that in March they'll be one of my favorite teams. I love the defense and scoring threat of Calvin Carter. Rossview lost to Central but the game was really sloppy. My pick as the city's best player (Brandon Burney) made me look crazy and wonder why I have him as the top player. If it wasnt for his teammate Jake Liverett picking them up, Central would have been done in but no one from Rossview could stop him. Rossview will struggle but should be a team to deal with. They're prolly behind Clarksville Academy in the City team rankings. Actually I would pick CA above Rossview right now. Derrick Henson a very special player, he is probably the most underrated player in the district, city, and midstate.

This is an insider that follows Northwest Basketball and there is more talent on this team then has been seen. There is especially 2 players that I've seen shine in practice but neither has yet to play their first game IM talking about Eric Barlow and Derek Rhoades I had a chance to see these 2 play together and let me tell you its as if they are twins when it comes to being on the court. Eric Barlow a 6,3 Forward can really take over a game when he needs to he can shoot the rock from anywhere on the court which makes him even more dangerous he has a real sense for the game and knows how to handle pressure situation when they arise. Now as for Derek Rhoades this kid really is something special he can really get up and down the court he's a 5,9 guard that has decent jumper he does a lot of little things right which will make up for Northwest's "Superstars" when they are trying to shine, when Derek is able to play (When second Semester comes around) he should be starting for JV and at least be backing up Raquel Martin or Thomas Haynes during Varsity games IM telling you Coach Ross better not keep all his attention focused on his "Superstars" at all times because he really has some talent in that gym and on that team whether he decides to use it right will be up to him and his coach's but I think once Eric Barlow works out his current home status (ineligible for varsity due to a residential change from 1 state to another) he CAN and WILL make this Northwest team better same for Derek Rhoades when he is eligible to play (ineligible due to grades) he will also shine IM telling you right now these 2 WILL make a difference for Northwest especially playing on the floor together its gonna be great watching these 2 play. IM the Insider for Northwest Basketball and I'll keep ya posted :)