Oak Ridge 2016-17

SweetScience

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay fine, I'll put you down as saying "zero" = "no chance at all"

I thought their might be a chance he would leave during the season after the season ended, but after talking to a very reliable source who talked to Green personally about him leaving, and he said "No way", so that cleared any doubts I had of him leaving.

Edited by SweetScience

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulation to Tajion Jones for being offered a full scholarship ride to Ohio Valley Conference member Southeast Missouri State University It is nice to see these players being rewarded for all the hard work they have put in representing Oak Ridge High School.

Taijon has now been offered a scholarship to Catawba. I know my last posts made it sound like he signed with SE Missouri St. My apologies.

I guess there is still hope UT-Chattanooga offers. I know he can play and be a real contributor for the Mocs.

Congratulations are in order for 6' 5" wing EJ Bush out of Oak Ridge High School. EJ will continue his education at Bryan College. The Oak Ridge Wildcat star was probably the team's best player but a knee injury drastically effected his senior season. On twitter, two coaches commented on how Bryan was getting a steal in EJ and that the Bryan Coach should get a raise for being able to sign such a high quality player.

So far the Oak Ridge Band of Brothers have had three of the four sign scholarships. Gipson and Bush to Bryan College and Higgins to Clemson. Taijon Jones has several offers in his pocket but has yet to commit.

Congratulations are in order for 6' 5" wing EJ Bush out of Oak Ridge High School. EJ will continue his education at Bryan College. The Oak Ridge Wildcat star was probably the team's best player but a knee injury drastically effected his senior season. On twitter, two coaches commented on how Bryan was getting a steal in EJ and that the Bryan Coach should get a raise for being able to sign such a high quality player.

So far the Oak Ridge Band of Brothers have had three of the four sign scholarships. Gipson and Bush to Bryan College and Higgins to Clemson. Taijon Jones has several offers in his pocket but has yet to commit.

Taijon has now been offered a scholarship to Catawba. I know my last posts made it sound like he signed with SE Missouri St. My apologies.

I guess there is still hope UT-Chattanooga offers. I know he can play and be a real contributor for the Mocs.

Add Virginia Military Institute to the list of teams wanting Tajion. I sure wish UTC would offer.