Spring Hill @ Page

bobcatdefense

I was going to hop back in and give a prediction for the game, but I can't settle on one. I think this will be great game. This will one will be close, high scoring, and back and forth all night. I think it ends up being a 35-28, 34-31, type of score. I won't be surprised by either winning the game, so I'll settle on that. Hope Page can get it done! Safe travels from Spring Hill. Hope we see a great crowd tonight.

I try!!! Great game to watch. I thought the class, character, and respect that their coach showed after the game was pretty awesome. Dante had a huge night!!!!! Hope we can get MC next week. We have the athletes to play with them

Marshall did not see us healthy...I see a different game. Marshall likes to pour it on...we better come hungry!

Our JV has played in every game except 1 this year. We don't pour it on we dominate with are starters and JV is solid as well.

Not making stupid predictions, just stating facts, we were missing several players...will it make a difference? Who knows. A team that was undefeated, #1 in 4a, won its last 5 games 350-0 came into their playoff game at home and lost 16-14. Will we do that? Not sure...still a good season